Rank Dua Lipa's 'Future Nostalgia' Tracklist [UPDATED]

RadicalOptimism

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Flawless! This was me trying to come up with this list :wow: also I’m glad I’m seeing a pattern with people and their least two favorites :haha: her weakest tracks are tracks High Road wishes it had :mattafact:

I see it too. :unreal: I'm also glad to see some love for Love Again because that song is just... ugh. I know I only put it at #2 but between that and HallucinateLove Again is 100% that bish. I just like Hallucinate better because it's like the angel counterpart to the super devilishly and criminally good Love Again:gobaby:

Also, I wanted to say this too in my original post but I forgot while I was busy ranking. YES, Don't Start Now is top tier but at this point, it's been what, 6 months already? It's somewhat worn out to me but had I listened to all of them equally, I'm sure Physical and Don't Start Now would be switching places. I'm only just now starting to enjoy it because it blends well on the album and since I never got into it that much before, it sounds very fresh to me on the album. :mhm:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I see it too. :unreal: I'm also glad to see some love for Love Again because that song is just... ugh. I know I only put it at #2 but between that and HallucinateLove Again is 100% that bish. I just like Hallucinate better because it's like the angel counterpart to the super devilishly and criminally good Love Again:gobaby:

Also, I wanted to say this too in my original post but I forgot while I was busy ranking. YES, Don't Start Now is top tier but at this point, it's been what, 6 months already? It's somewhat worn out to me but had I listened to all of them equally, I'm sure Physical and Don't Start Now would be switching places. I'm only just now starting to enjoy it because it blends well on the album and since I never got into it that much before, it sounds very fresh to me on the album. :mhm:

Yassssss! Love Again is that ***** and I went back and forth on it but my top 7 are all #1 :katybelt:

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yassssss! Love Again is that ***** and I went back and forth on it but my top 7 are all #1 :katybelt:

It's everything High Road wishes it to become - a mix of organic and electro and just being overall a mother tucking good song. :mattafact:

18 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

*co-written

give Dua some credit too :NYsassy:

You're right! But it's a big team of people who worked in all aspects of the song, so if I named everyone involved I would have lost my point, which was highlighting a genius in each part of the process. AND I can't edit my post anyway.

Archived