Rank Dua Lipa's 'Future Nostalgia' Tracklist [UPDATED]

RadicalOptimism

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

In other news miss Duo said the bop Love Again was her favorite track from the album so we better be getting a single but I’m predicting Levitating as 4th single :mattafact:

OMG really? She said that?! OMGGGG LOVE AGAIN :yasqueen:

I have a feeling it's Cool that's coming next actually. I think she'd want to take a break from releasing upbeat bops and give us a 4 minute break from dancing our arses off. :mattafact:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG really? She said that?! OMGGGG LOVE AGAIN :yasqueen:

I have a feeling it's Cool that's coming next actually. I think she'd want to take a break from releasing upbeat bops and give us a 4 minute break from dancing our arses off. :mattafact:

Yes on Spotify :yesplease: and I would die if she gave us an album full of upbeat bops :yesplease: no such thing as dancing too much :mattafact:

16 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes on Spotify :yesplease: and I would die if she gave us an album full of upbeat bops :yesplease: no such thing as dancing too much :mattafact:

I mean, want that too but I just don't think it's a good idea because the sound might be too similar already for radio and the gp. But I guess Confessions On a Dance Floor had 4 upbeat singles so it could still work. :mattafact:

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I mean, want that too but I just don't think it's a good idea because the sound might be too similar already for radio and the gp. But I guess Confessions On a Dance Floor had 4 upbeat singles so it could still work. :mattafact:

I think that’s what kills the momentum like with Criminal :mattafact:granted I voted for it as fourth single, but she gave us mellow options besides Sabi’s wish at relevancy :mattafact:

34 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I think that’s what kills the momentum like with Criminal :mattafact:granted I voted for it as fourth single, but she gave us mellow options besides Sabi’s wish at relevancy :mattafact:

:spit:

I hate you do you know that. :haha: I voted for Inside Out and Pot full of Vegetables was my second choice. So the FF era plummeted because of your choices. Maybe this merger wasn't such a great idea afterall. :mattafact:

Archived