Are We A Joke To You, Lou?

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Screenshot_20200401-155802_Instagram

Did she actually post a Pic where we mentioned the bat, Chick-fil-A post AND MY COW MEME!?!? 

My friend sent this to me and I'm just floored! 

I thought she was trying to distance herself from her contraversial christian sect anti-gay beliefs but seeing as Chic Fil A is one of the worst of those, I think it's obvious that she's terminally dumb.

There's no scientific study that 100% links it to bats, there's more evidence it came from pangolins.

22 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I don't love the idea of members fighting fire with fire. :/ It's not the vibe I want to see cultivated here. 

Sweets, I like you and your forum. However, I feel like your making it to PG. why did you blackout *******? Just a suggestion.... maybe you should stop censoring the forum. I don’t think anyone here is under 16 lol. Pls don’t ban me btw. I’m currently WFH and need some entertainment :duadance:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

she's been posting a lot about the coronavirus and her receipts of all the contradictions in the media and stuff lol it's so funny, because she could almost be an Exhaler :haha:

Maybe Lou was Lilith :lostney:

How can she keep denying her religious views are not in the same sect as anti LGBTQ, yet say she’s a friend of gays and protest she adores Proud lgbtq lawyer Dina lapolt then muddy herself again by posting about famously anti gay.. chick Fil a? 

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

I don't love the idea of members fighting fire with fire. :/ It's not the vibe I want to see cultivated here. 

I totally get that Jordan. And as someone who's been here for almost a decade, I can definitely understand why you want to keep this place as calm as possible. Exhalers can get really petty, messy, shady and just downright nasty (though I personally STAN when we get like that :bop: ).

But I don't think it's reasonable to expect a bunch of teenagers and young adults to be calm and quiet while someone they care about is potentially in danger. Especially since all of this activity is stemming from those same potential abusers clearly lurking here and using content from here to mock the people who made said content?

I can see both sides of the argument of fire against fire, and I've obviously picked a side of my own (fighting), but I can totally understand why you're against it and respect it. :saycheese:

Archived