Billboard's 2020 Top Business Managers: 'Stay the Course' - Guess who made the list

PokemonSpears

Of course, our icon of icons, Lou Taylor :overwhelm:

Lou Taylor
Founder/CEO, Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group

“Business management,” says Taylor, 54, “is about translating complicated information simply. If you can provide transparency and [clear] information, you win.” Leading her Tri Star team, with offices in Los Angeles and Nashville, Taylor has provided financial guidance for a superstar roster that includes Florida Georgia Line, Steven Tyler and the Prince estate. After helping Britney Spears break ground with her first Las Vegas residency in 2013, Taylor is now involved with the Vegas residences of Jennifer Lopez and Aerosmith. The latter includes a multimillion-dollar, state-of-the art THX sound system for the band’s show.

Advice for Young Artists: "Budget to live way below your means.”

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/9344854/billboard-2020-top-business-managers-list

Queen of transparency and clear information.

I saw her posting on Instagram about this, and I couldn't help but tear up a little :mcry:

Feel free to use this thread to share your thank you messages

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, truly such an inspiration this woman is. Too bad she didn't get honored for this incredible feat on March 8th, International Women's Day. Would've been double the honor for this incredible, legendary and iconic woman that's looked up to by so many fans and people in the industry alike. Let this victory be a testament to the fact that women CAN and women WILL!!! I truly can't put into words how much Lou has done for the industry. She's an all-American trailblazer. A pioneer. A trendsetter. A spearhead. A vanguard. A star. A phenomenon. She is... Madame X Lou Taylor. :crying3:

9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What are the first two? :mattafact: my favorites are Alejandro, Just Dance and Lovegame :mattafact: Applause is top five :mattafact:

And we're almost the same. :mattafact: Mine is, Telephone, Alejandro, Applause, Judas, Poker Face/Perfect Illusion - in that order. :mattafact:

Archived