Britney should go live on insta

xkhingx

2 hours ago, DanaDotte said:

Um.... Britney Jean q&a anyone? :gagasmile: mess :gagasmile: doesnt need repeating :bedtime:

2 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

i really dont remember it being that messy lmao :ricackle: was it that bad?

2 hours ago, xkhingx said:

to me it wasn’t that bad even tho i think robyn spoke sometimes and britney repeated exactly what she said, to me that was kinda weird but maybe it’s just britney’s character 

They literally were struggling trying to filter every single question and limit them to the most dumb run-of-the-mill ones. Looking back it's clear that people were constantly asking her about the conservatorship and other forbidden things like Rebellion as they were constantly having technical difficulties trying to show her the actual Twitter feed :letitburn:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

But she has anxiety tho. I don't think she has it in her to go live for atleast 5 minutes. She'll feel awkward cause I don't think she can continue talking for that long without getting shy and her anxiety getting in the way. She even gets awkward during fanmeets that literally only take seconds. I just hope we can make her feel good and reassure her that we love her so much and we're always here for her.  :crying2:

they could pre-record it 

2 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

They literally were struggling trying to filter every single question and limit them to the most dumb run-of-the-mill ones. Looking back it's clear that people were constantly asking her about the conservatorship and other forbidden things like Rebellion as they were constantly having technical difficulties trying to show her the actual Twitter feed :letitburn:

Omg this is not nearly as bad as I remember it... :overitkbye:in fact its kind of good :gagasmile:ff to 9:30 when Britney says she thinks shed be a good make up artist... :orangu: and her make up artist puts her in her place :orangu: if only shed listened back then, to the actual professional make up artists' opinion on makeup done by Britney :gtfo:

Archived