Britney should go live on insta

xkhingx

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But she has anxiety tho. I don't think she has it in her to go live for atleast 5 minutes. She'll feel awkward cause I don't think she can continue talking for that long without getting shy and her anxiety getting in the way. She even gets awkward during fanmeets that literally only take seconds. I just hope we can make her feel good and reassure her that we love her so much and we're always here for her.  :crying2:

I would LOVE this but there is no way her team would allow it unless someone was in the live feed with her to jump in if she was asked a question about the c-ship. 

Idk about anxiety because she would at least be in her home so she'd feel a little safer than physically being with people, but I could be wrong. People do have different levels of anxiety and some are more severe/extreme than others. 

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

But she has anxiety tho. I don't think she has it in her to go live for atleast 5 minutes. She'll feel awkward cause I don't think she can continue talking for that long without getting shy and her anxiety getting in the way. She even gets awkward during fanmeets that literally only take seconds. I just hope we can make her feel good and reassure her that we love her so much and we're always here for her.  :crying2:

The few things I would love know are 

1. How severe is the anxiety

2. Is she receiving the proper medication/dosage for it

3. Is she seeing a life coach to help alleviate the high levels of stress she has and how to control it

Team B is all about her $ but like... Cmon, she's a human! Don't dismiss her health and struggles. 

9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

The few things I would love know are 

1. How severe is the anxiety

2. Is she receiving the proper medication/dosage for it

3. Is she seeing a life coach to help alleviate the high levels of stress she has and how to control it

Team B is all about her $ but like... Cmon, she's a human! Don't dismiss her health and struggles. 

Your point? Do you think going on IG live will reveal those things? You honestly think she will be discussing and sharing these things on IG live? She can barely hold a long 4ss conversation when in front of the camera or tv interview. Do you honestly think she'll go on IG live and discuss about her mental health for 5 to 10 minutes without breaking down or whatever? She couldn't even last a minute in front of the paparazzi during a red carpet recently. You really think she has it in her to go IG live for even 20% of her 23 million followers?

9 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

i really dont remember it being that messy lmao :ricackle: was it that bad?

to me it wasn’t that bad even tho i think robyn spoke sometimes and britney repeated exactly what she said, to me that was kinda weird but maybe it’s just britney’s character 

23 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Your point? Do you think going on IG live will reveal those things? You honestly think she will be discussing and sharing these things on IG live? She can barely hold a long 4ss conversation when in front of the camera or tv interview. Do you honestly think she'll go on IG live and discuss about her mental health for 5 to 10 minutes without breaking down or whatever? She couldn't even last a minute in front of the paparazzi during a red carpet recently. You really think she has it in her to go IG live for even 20% of her 23 million followers?

I never said anything about this being on IG live 😕 

All I said was I'd love to know (like.... Court documents?) ... Because I'm adding on to what you were saying. Sheesh! 

Archived