You know what? Screw the Super Bowl, Britney should do the Olympics

• Content Curators

well shakira did a global event like the world cup twice and it skyrocketed her career 

in 2009-2010 she started to fall and the world cup shot up her relevancy

all of 2010 the most talked about artist around the globe (not just uncultured USA) and song was shakira and waka waka 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, MmmDani said:

I’m still a Eurovision advocate. You guys only hate the idea because you don’t seem to realise how huge it is for the rest of the world (higher viewing figures than the Super Bowl). And there’s so much less pressure and almost no competition from others wanting to perform. Eurovision is a great place to relaunch a career

Yeah I don’t know much about it though Eurovision but it must be a big deal. Don’t know what it’s about though

• Love 1
16 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

JLo is 50 :gagasmile:

Ik age is nothing anymore and shouldnt be, as long as u wanna work. I love people that break barriers. The norm is borrringggg & bleak. 

& mariah my other fave other than brit is 50 as well, although shes eternally 20 so she doesnt really count 😉