You know what? Screw the Super Bowl, Britney should do the Olympics

• Super Mods

It’s a worldwide event and she has touched the world so it’s only right that she perform for such an event cuz let’s face it, America doesn’t give her the same love as the rest of the world. If she did it like the spice girls where it’s a surprise.

that is after she is free :(

britney-olympics.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Totally. Like, how the Spice Girls performed on top of cars and went around the field.

Britney should do that and come out riding a moving tree going around the field while she sings Work Beep. I thought of Toxic but I think it's more appropriate for athlete motivation if she sang WB instead. :mattafact:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Totally. Like, how the Spice Girls performed on top of cars and went around the field.

Britney should do that and come out riding a moving tree going around the field while she sings Work Beep. I thought of Toxic but I think it's more appropriate for athlete motivation if she sang WB instead. :mattafact:

You want a Lamborghini? Sippin' martinis? Look hot in a bikini? You better work work

tumblr_m1gg55DsE31qfu2deo1_500.gif?resiz

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I’m still a Eurovision advocate. You guys only hate the idea because you don’t seem to realise how huge it is for the rest of the world (higher viewing figures than the Super Bowl). And there’s so much less pressure and almost no competition from others wanting to perform. Eurovision is a great place to relaunch a career

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, MmmDani said:

I’m still a Eurovision advocate. You guys only hate the idea because you don’t seem to realise how huge it is for the rest of the world (higher viewing figures than the Super Bowl). And there’s so much less pressure and almost no competition from others wanting to perform. Eurovision is a great place to relaunch a career

Maybe she should start with Mexico's "Premios TVyNovelas" :demi:

28 minutes ago, MmmDani said:

She has to sing live tho. Madonna didn't do it and it was embarassing. 

46 minutes ago, MmmDani said:

Justin definetly was a better choice than Madonna. Madonnas eurovision flopped!!

1 hour ago, MmmDani said:

LIKE WHAT ISRAEL DID WITH MADONNA.
JUST BETTER