Dua Lipa releasing a deluxe version of 'Future Nostalgia' on November 6th

16 minutes ago, NotAlone07 said:

Dm plz I’m too weak to wait :airpls:

Done;)

10 minutes ago, ChrissyLeggs said:

I have the vinyl pre-ordered but I couldn't resist, I'm currently listening. 

"Cool", "Break My Heart" and "Future Nostalgia" are the stand out tracks for me :duadance:

"Levitating" is my fav rn, literally pop-dance perfection.

Other stand outs : Cool, Break my heart, Hallucinate....and many more:tifftear:

Actually it's soooo hard to pick because all of them are sooo goood. "Good in Bed" and "Boys Will Be Boys" are kinda kinky:gelis:

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

I put her on loop the same amount of times I listened to the leak before release day when it's out lol, my mind thinking that helps :pika:

Levitating came here to  S  E  R  V  E   :bop:

My favs are Love Again, Break My Heart, Physical of course, and Hallucinate :bang:

Good In Bed and Boys Will we Boys are the weakest compared to rest. But overall it is a pretty solid album and it has repeat material, well done Dua :kfed:

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Why is it always the pop girls who’s music leaks?! I never hear about Drake, Ed Sheeran, or Florida Georgia lines music leaking? Is it just because I don’t pay attention to them? 

the conspiracy theorist inside of me says: "the world leaders" are huge ****** who want to destroy female performers... 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

1 hour ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Why is it always the pop girls who’s music leaks?! I never hear about Drake, Ed Sheeran, or Florida Georgia lines music leaking? Is it just because I don’t pay attention to them? 

cause pop stans have a different relationship with their fav than everyone. You don't hear about guys going crazy for new music, they just get the news and then stream it on apple music

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Leaks really cannot affect an artist in 2020 when streaming is the new trend - nobody buys albums anymore.  So - publicizing leaks is a new marketing strategy to get people into the music prior to it being released on streaming platforms. 

this doesn't make sense tho, people tend to stream an album the most when it just comes out. If people have already been listening to the album for two weeks they're not going to be listening to it as much when it actually comes out, which will hurt streaming numbers/charts

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.