Dua Lipa releasing a deluxe version of 'Future Nostalgia' on November 6th

12 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Leaks really cannot affect an artist in 2020 when streaming is the new trend - nobody buys albums anymore.  So - publicizing leaks is a new marketing strategy to get people into the music prior to it being released on streaming platforms. 

nobody? Taylor's "Lover" sold over half a milion PHYSICAL copies in its first week. I think it's a reach to claim nobody buys physical copies anymore...Also, Vinyl and cassettes are quite popular in demand again. General audiences would stream it but fans will always stick to the physical release.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

nobody? Taylor's "Lover" sold over half a milion PHYSICAL copies in its first week. I think it's a reach to claim nobody buys physical copies anymore...Also, Vinyl and cassettes are quite popular in demand again. General audiences would stream it but fans will always stick to the physical release.

That album leaked ahead of time too 

Wow like it such a big deal to advance the release of 1 ******* week. Like get real. 

If your music is good, it will breakthrough, no matter what ******* release date.

Her music is a generic mess made for a wide sheep public.

Sorry about your promotional strategy falling apart. :trash:

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block