Dua Lipa releasing a deluxe version of 'Future Nostalgia' on November 6th

7 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

There are a lot of comments on BH's IG saying this as well. I would like to address it.

In my opinion, just because there's a pandemic does not mean people are not allowed to feel pain in other ways. She poured her heart and soul into this project. It was stolen from her and distributed without her consent. Madonna compared this to artistic **** once. 

You know, the second after I pressed "reply" I thought the same thing, but in this scenario, I don't know. I think it's good also to support the album and be grateful that at least is coming out and we get to listen to it. I can't imagine how frustrating must be for any artist to add a leak to all the promo, tv performances, etc. that will most likely to be cancelled, but again, I think the world's perspective on things is changing. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

guys there's a Pandemic, like people are dying...

we will support her no matter what, we need music at this weird times

but it's a bit too much of a reaction in the context that we all live right now

Kim Kardashian Drama GIF by E!

(My flop *ss couldn't find the original lol) anyway, I think she's still allowed to feel the pain.

Good luck with the new album DuoLingo :sendinglove:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

You know, the second after I pressed "reply" I thought the same thing, but in this scenario, I don't know. I think it's good also to support the album and be grateful that at least is coming out and we get to listen to it. I can't imagine how frustrating must be for any artist to add a leak to all the promo, tv performances, etc. that will most likely to be cancelled, but again, I think the world's perspective on things is changing. 

I think your reaction was totally normal. Like, I get where you're coming from. ❤ It's a normal initial reaction because right now this pandemic is making us all a little "off the edge". But I still believe she can feel pain when she wants to. I work with artists a lot and I know how artists are very protective and defensive when it comes to their work. So I can easily sympathize with Dua on this. I just think like yeah she is an artist and however sh-tty this might sound but for an artist, their art is the number one most important thing, dare I say, more than a pandemic. Put a period on that. :mattafact: Hehe.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I think your reaction was totally normal. Like, I get where you're coming from. ❤ It's a normal initial reaction because right now this pandemic is making us all a little "off the edge". But I still believe she can feel pain when she wants to. I work with artists a lot and I know how artists are very protective and defensive when it comes to their work. So I can easily sympathize with Dua on this. I just think like yeah she is an artist and however sh-tty this might sound but for an artist, their art is the number one most important thing, dare I say, more than a pandemic. Put a period on that. :mattafact: Hehe.

Roxy my love 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Louis_j said:

Wow like it such a big deal to advance the release of 1 ******* week. Like get real. 

If your music is good, it will breakthrough, no matter what ******* release date.

Her music is a generic mess made for a wide sheep public.

Sorry about your promotional strategy falling apart. :trash:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7f33a7f7feeed00c2ef37

You didn't have to go through months of creative process of making an album. You didn't have to go through months of recording a whole record. You didn't have to go through months of practice for the promo performances of an album, let alone perform it live infront of international television. No, you had to go through none of that.

Dua had to. And it leaked ahead of its release and she has the right to be sad about it. 

I agree with the fact that music is subjective and you may not like her songs, but there's no need to go off so rude like that. 

:bedtime: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

:ehum:

51 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7f33a7f7feeed00c2ef37

You didn't have to go through months of creative process of making an album. You didn't have to go through months of recording a whole record. You didn't have to go through months of practice for the promo performances of an album, let alone perform it live infront of international television. No, you had to go through none of that.

Dua had to. And it leaked ahead of its release and she has the right to be sad about it. 

I agree with the fact that music is subjective and you may not like her songs, but there's no need to go off so rude like that. 

:bedtime: 

It's part of the game. Every artist deals with that. So now she knows. :bsass:

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

There are a lot of comments on BH's IG saying this as well. I would like to address it.

In my opinion, just because there's a pandemic does not mean people are not allowed to feel pain in other ways. She poured her heart and soul into this project. It was stolen from her and distributed without her consent. Madonna compared this to artistic **** once. 

The world is literally dying. She should be happy "some" people are still alive to listen to her music. :ehum: 

"Some" people won't.  :tiffsniffle:

Also guys leaks happened all the time, all of Madonna's albums since Hard Candy got leaked at least two weeks prior release. Also Femme Fatale, Circus, like literally all of them got leaked back then. Madonna's Rebel Heart was different because a hacker leaked all the DEMOS when the album still wasn't ready,  that added extra pressure.

Lots of albums get leaked but the amount of people that download them doesn't compare to the amount of people buying it or streaming it , no one goes to the media player and plays mp3 files anymore when you have at least 6/7 streaming services.

It all comes down to how good the album is and how much the GP are interested in it.

Dua will be fine 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block