Lady Gaga's "Stupid Love" drops outside the top 20 in its second week, blasts to #1 on...

Someone said it best. So did articles. She's older 33 soon to be 34. Today's pop stars are 18-23. Plus she's out of touch with the GP. Most don't relate to a girl who wore meat. If they were 10 or 11 when that happen. They would relate more to the gaga that was presented during ASIB campaign. Most kids who listen to music. Like their celebs. That are more relatable and dress like they do. Gaga went back to an image and sound that's actually dated. Most of the 2010s early dance pop is dated and now it's obvious why nobody works with Max Martin anymore. Even he got dated eventually in terms of production. 

I only know 6 songs on that list. :miley: Not surprised, though. I remember I used to follow the charts religiously in middle school and I would listen to every new debut on the charts, but these days I only follow my faves. :kfed: Honestly, I don't even care about singles / music videos that much these days. I only really care for full EPs / albums. :raven: With that mind, I really don't care how well Gaga charts. I just want the album. :mj:

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Most of the 2010s early dance pop is dated and now it's obvious why nobody works with Max Martin anymore. Even he got dated eventually in terms of production. 

And to think that some people here want Britney to work with Max Martin again tnAzI0K.gif

But the US is not the only country on earth.

Here in Spain it is right now at #50, and that's actually a very good peak considering that all of the songs from Bad Bunny's new album have entered the charts and that 99.999999999999% of the music that people listen to here since a few years ago is Reggeaton and/or Trap.

It is also #15 in the UK, #16 in Canada, #10 in Bulgaria, #13 in Australia, #24 in Belgium, #48 in Japan... ok whatever you understand my point

• Like 1

I wonder how much of this has to do with the fact that song leaked IN FULL like a month or two before it came out. Then, instead of changing the lead single, she released it anyway. By the time it "debuted", it already felt old to me. At first I listened to it to see if anything changed or was different. Nope.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block