The numbers don't lie! Madonna is still a touring powerhouse

17 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This makes me sad. People are STILL rewarding her for her HIDIOUS behavior. Being 3 hours late, cutting setlists, cancelling shows, and in top of that releasing a +200 dollar book to "thank" her fans and to make up all the cancelled shows... I loved Madonna as an artist up till the release of Hard Candy. But this ain't artistry but plain diva behavior and that people still are paying a crazy amount of money for that is just sad. pre 2000 Madonna would definitely NOT agree with this Madonna. 

18 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This makes me sad. People are STILL rewarding her for her HIDIOUS behavior. Being 3 hours late, cutting setlists, cancelling shows, and in top of that releasing a +200 dollar book to "thank" her fans and to make up all the cancelled shows... I loved Madonna as an artist up till the release of Hard Candy. But this ain't artistry but plain diva behavior and that people still are paying a crazy amount of money for that is just sad. pre 2000 Madonna would definitely NOT agree with this Madonna. 

Madonnas entire career has been a fight. She's ugly, can't sing, act(kinda true 😬) dance, she has been called old since the beginning etc. So when you only hear negativity, I think you would act up to. I know I would 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Rishieleaks said:

Madonnas entire career has been a fight. She's ugly, can't sing, act(kinda true 😬) dance, she has been called old since the beginning etc. So when you only hear negativity, I think you would act up to. I know I would 

I disagree. She was the girl everyone wanted to be in her early years. She was and still is an ICON. Okay she has had her fights but she DEFINITELY had extremely positive feedback as well

4 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

cause ever since Hard Candy I feel she started to change. Her behavior went only worse from then and so did her face...Confessions Madonna didn't use plastic surgery and was aging just fine.

But around the Hard Candy era she started to lose weight like crazy and she started to get late on stage more and more...

Thank you, I've always been a step behind Madonna, but also I've always liked her, and I noticed changes in her since "Hard Candy" too, especially in her music (she started following trends from then on, and not being a trendsetter like she always was). Maybe that's the moment she started losing her confidence, and it spread to everything else, her character included.

I feel like people are always hoping for Madonna to fail. I mean she might not have the chart numbers she used to but she is still and has always been a touring force. She is a performer and i've never seen any of her tours just a fan of her music(shocking) but i look at numbers sometimes and she's always at the top or near. I'm told she is THE PERFORMER.  

I don't think this behavior will affect her future tours as long as she corrects it now. She's had such a long career though she might be tired of it. She's outlived every diva, every boyband, rockband, popstar...etc...she chooses when she's done. 

• Like 1
On 3/11/2020 at 12:05 PM, GimmeBritney320 said:

Eh...i dunno. I thought Madame X album was terrible and heard the show wasn't much better. Queen of putting hardly any hits in her show. The setlist was atrocious!

Still bought tix to the show though...I'm a Britney fan so we are *******ic by nature :weusay:

It's called the Madame X tour. It's main purpose is to promote her most critically acclaimed album in a decade. 

On 3/13/2020 at 11:46 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

It's called the Madame X tour. It's main purpose is to promote her most critically acclaimed album in a decade. 

:hahaha: :tiffcackle: I swear y'all always keep it entertaining in here. I know it's the Madame X tour I had tickets. Also, as a massive Madonna fan I know how she is. She loves filling her setlist with mainly new material. I still bought a ticket. That's on ME! But I still can have an opinion and like the majority of people, think the Madame X album is trash. And as far as it being her most critically acclaimed album in a decade?? Where do you you get your "facts" :cackling: 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

And as far as it being her most critically acclaimed album in a decade?? Where do you you get your "facts" :cackling: 

She's basing it from Madame X's metacritic score. Which is indeed her highest for the 2010s when you look at it at face value. However, MX's 70 score was based on 21 reviews only, while RH's 68 score was based on 29 reviews. :mhm: As someone who also stans Madonna (tho not on the same level as Britney and Paris, but more than I do Taylor and Ari), I don't like Madame X. I appreciate her being experimental and going political but I'd rather have an MDNA 2.0 than another Madame X.

#JusticeForGirlGoneWild #StreamGirlGoneWild #BuyMDNAoniTunes

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

She's basing it from Madame X's metacritic score. Which is indeed her highest for the 2010s when you look at it at face value. However, MX's 70 score was based on 21 reviews only, while RH's 68 score was based on 29 reviews. :mhm: As someone who also stans Madonna (tho not on the same level as Britney and Paris, but more than I do Taylor and Ari), I don't like Madame X. I appreciate her being experimental and going political but I'd rather have an MDNA 2.0 than another Madame X.

#JusticeForGirlGoneWild #StreamGirlGoneWild #BuyMDNAoniTunes

I agree...i literally haven't met one Madonna stan that likes Madame X...not one! And believe me...as a stand i tried hard to like it I really did!!! And as far her being political, she's done that her WHOLE career...and not that I disagree with her politics...it's just tiresome in this political climate. It's all you hear about. It's not unique or revolutionary to speak out anymore and 99% of Madonna's audience already agrees with her. I like spiritual/fun Madonna like the Music album. It still has spiritual vibes and themes like Ray of Light but still some fun too so that its not so dead serious. No one is really doing that these days.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I agree...i literally haven't met one Madonna stan that likes Madame X...not one! And believe me...as a stand i tried hard to like it I really did!!! And as far her being political, she's done that her WHOLE career...and not that I disagree with her politics...it's just tiresome in this political climate. It's all you hear about. It's not unique or revolutionary to speak out anymore and 99% of Madonna's audience already agrees with her. I like spiritual/fun Madonna like the Music album. It still has spiritual vibes and themes like Ray of Light but still some fun too so that its not so dead serious. No one is really doing that these days.

I see you want fun/spiritual Madonna. I want h0e Madonna. Although, ROL and BS are my stan albums, I gravitate towards her more sensual and sl*tty and h0e anthem albums like Erotica, Bedtime Stories, Hard Candy, and MDNA. I like COADF more than some of these I mentioned but for me, if you take a look at the ones that I always listen to, it's really the sl*t albums mostly. Madame X is a fugly sl*t and those who praise her are delusional. American Life outsold, outtoured, and outimpacted. :reductive:

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I see you want fun/spiritual Madonna. I want h0e Madonna. Although, ROL and BS are my stan albums, I gravitate towards her more sensual and sl*tty and h0e anthem albums like Erotica, Bedtime Stories, Hard Candy, and MDNA. I like COADF more than some of these I mentioned but for me, if you take a look at the ones that I always listen to, it's really the sl*t albums mostly. Madame X is a fugly sl*t and those who praise her are delusional. American Life outsold, outtoured, and outimpacted. :reductive:

Okay I'm totally here for that too! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.