The numbers don't lie! Madonna is still a touring powerhouse

• Leader

madonna-madame-x-tour-stats.jpg.4e1cddc4beae89bbd357e982b622e39d.jpg

Madonna has had her fair share of ups and downs with the Madame X tour, but drama aside... she proved the Queen of Pop is still very much in-demand!

According to this data compiled by Touring Data on Twitter, the Madame X theater tour grossed nearly $50 million. :wow:

Her London residency alone generated nearly $10 million :mae:

Guess this is why she doesn't care about banning cell phones and cancelling tour dates. Ha impact! :queenie:

Are you guys surprised by these stats? To be honest I am a little. I knew she was a touring force, but dayum! 

• Like 5

This makes me sad. People are STILL rewarding her for her HIDIOUS behavior. Being 3 hours late, cutting setlists, cancelling shows, and in top of that releasing a +200 dollar book to "thank" her fans and to make up all the cancelled shows... I loved Madonna as an artist up till the release of Hard Candy. But this ain't artistry but plain diva behavior and that people still are paying a crazy amount of money for that is just sad. pre 2000 Madonna would definitely NOT agree with this Madonna. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I agree with everything you've said, but I feel like she's always been this way. She's always been a diva and people in the industry have always said that she's a rude ********* and a total c*******. :katycream:

she always was a diva indeed BUT never towards her fans. Old Madonna used to be grateful to her fans and would show them respect...

• Like 3

mid 90's madonna was a total ******* though? like watch interviews of her during the bedtime stories era. she even said she was mad and just acting out bc she was angry at the world. also, i don't think she's being a diva in so much as she's 61 (or 60?) and is pushing her health too far. it's not fair to fans but i don't think she's being a diva--she's just refusing to know her limits, which is respectable but dangerous for her to do.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

mid 90's madonna was a total ******* though? like watch interviews of her during the bedtime stories era. she even said she was mad and just acting out bc she was angry at the world. also, i don't think she's being a diva in so much as she's 61 (or 60?) and is pushing her health too far. it's not fair to fans but i don't think she's being a diva--she's just refusing to know her limits, which is respectable but dangerous for her to do.

what's not being a diva about making fans wait for over 3 hours than the scheduled showtime (with no phone or air conditioning) or canceling on fans last minute. Injuries are not an excuse either. If her health is not up to par don't do a tour and put fans in a position to lose money and time. It doesn't really get more disrespectful than that.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This makes me sad. People are STILL rewarding her for her HIDIOUS behavior. Being 3 hours late, cutting setlists, cancelling shows, and in top of that releasing a +200 dollar book to "thank" her fans and to make up all the cancelled shows... I loved Madonna as an artist up till the release of Hard Candy. But this ain't artistry but plain diva behavior and that people still are paying a crazy amount of money for that is just sad. pre 2000 Madonna would definitely NOT agree with this Madonna. 

Why pre-Hard Candy? I would like to hear your take on this.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I agree with everything you've said, but I feel like she's always been this way. She's always been a diva and people in the industry have always said that she's a rude ********* and a total c*******. :katycream:

Cher called it back in the 80’s :chershade:

I’ve liked Madonnas music for a long time, but never really her. She might be brilliant, show stopping etc, but she’s always been quite rude and taken her successes for granted, given it’s her fans that made her famous. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

what's not being a diva about making fans wait for over 3 hours than the scheduled showtime (with no phone or air conditioning) or canceling on fans last minute. Injuries are not an excuse either. If her health is not up to par don't do a tour and put fans in a position to lose money and time. It doesn't really get more disrespectful than that.

diva, at least the way i see it, implies doing things simple because you feel you're above others and can do whatever you want. i don't think that's what madonna is doing. it doesn't mean its not a detriment to her fans, but it's not comparable to someone like Lauryn Hill who just is arrogant as hell with no other reason and does the same as madonna has this tour but 100x worse and isn't even that old nor unhealthy, just kind of an *******.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

diva, at least the way i see it, implies doing things simple because you feel you're above others and can do whatever you want. i don't think that's what madonna is doing. it doesn't mean its not a detriment to her fans, but it's not comparable to someone like Lauryn Hill who just is arrogant as hell with no other reason and does the same as madonna has this tour but 100x worse and isn't even that old nor unhealthy, just kind of an *******.

Honey...she keeps crowds waiting for EVERY tour bc she can. Not just this tour with her injuries. When the crowd in Miami started chanting about the heat she told them to "**** off". I mean it's kind of well documented she's a diva. She's actually downright rude and condescending during her show with her dumb "jokes" about how poor everyone is. She's very out of touch these days and I'm saying this as a lonnnng time fan.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Why pre-Hard Candy? I would like to hear your take on this.

cause ever since Hard Candy I feel she started to change. Her behavior went only worse from then and so did her face...Confessions Madonna didn't use plastic surgery and was aging just fine.

But around the Hard Candy era she started to lose weight like crazy and she started to get late on stage more and more...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block