Why Was I Not Aware Of THIS Version Of Gimme More?

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but it IS less bad than the official version. She looks more alive, more Britney-ish. Except for the part with the cat. I love cats, but she looks like Jamie Lynn with a wig

I just like the fact that there's scenes of her walking in that outfit outside and singing and not just everything in the club, unlike in the original video. 

6 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I just like the fact that there's scenes of her walking in that outfit outside and singing and not just everything in the club, unlike in the original video. 

but they're just like half a second anyways.

But what I'm talking about is that the scenes even though they're still from the club, she does other moves, gestures, mannerisms that are very Britney-ish and we don't get to see in the official video.

The rumored scenario for the video was that Britney with brown hair killed Britney with blond hair (like some kind of old version of herself) and then goes to the funeral. If the rumor was true I guess the club scene was like the beginning or the part were the two Britney meet before the ******. The part with the cat could be her hiding away for being accused or something ? 

If this rumor is true, they either couldn't shot the whole video or they scrap it last minute. Considering we never saw anything else from the shooting, I guess they couldn't shot the entire thing whatever was the reason. 

The VMA had been so badly seen by the public it's possible they decide to cut budget... 

So much mysteries around the gimme more video. I like this version too, but I think the part where she walks in the streets look so unprofessionnal, it feels like it has been recorded with an iphone or something... 

7 hours ago, zenden78 said:

those added 2 scenes with her going and in bed with a cat doesn't make any sense. i guess they filmed that for oroginal one but then scrapped for  her  only dancing .

Could be reincarnation? Blonde Britney.... Orange cat (not exactly the same color but close enough?) 

Or if you wanna take the ancient Egyptian route, cats were considered powerful, sacred, justice etc but here you have a human (brunette Britney) who seems to have the justice, power, etc. 

Or I'm just thinking way too deep into it lol 

Archived