Former GOP Congressman Aaron Schock comes out as gay

Jordan Miller

51 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Yea, that's the glaring objection with his post. He didn't offer an apology. However, I also can see why he didn't. He explained how his thoughts lead to those antigay circumstances. It made him who he is today, he's changed. Is that something to apologize for? Not saying he should or shouldn't - just posing the question. 

I think if it’s something he’s actually sorry for he should. And he should be sorry about it ... you take your power and influence and actively attempt to withhold rights from a community you now want to publicly embrace.. you need to make your amends. 
I’m sorry but looking like that you KNOW that dude was getting D on the regular in his personal life for years so while you’re living (although closeted and unfulfilled) as a gay man in private, you put your public career aspirations first and made decisions to hurt other LGBTQ people. Own it and make something positive of it 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
2 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I think if it’s something he’s actually sorry for he should. And he should be sorry about it ... you take your power and influence and actively attempt to withhold rights from a community you now want to publicly embrace.. you need to make your amends. 
I’m sorry but looking like that you KNOW that dude was getting D on the regular in his personal life for years so while you’re living (although closeted and unfulfilled) as a gay man in private, you put your public career aspirations first and made decisions to hurt other LGBTQ people. Own it and make something positive of it 

I gotta agree. Yea. We need that apology. 

Problem is we didn't get it. :disappointed:

What now? 

5 hours ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

meh next hes facially ugly anyway

whoah... This, to me, is the essence of the dark side of gay. Not everything gay is rainbows and glitter and inclusivity. The community needs to acknowledge this savage superficial culture too, and I don't see that being taken care of in LGBTQ propaganda.

• Leader
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

whoah... This, to me, is the essence of the dark side of gay. Not everything gay is rainbows and glitter and inclusivity. The community needs to acknowledge this savage superficial culture too, and I don't see that being taken care of in LGBTQ propaganda.

Yea agreed. That's one thing I'd like for Exhalers (and these kinds of posts) to do - bring inclusivity to the LGBTQ community. 

• Leader
26 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

I disagree in this case, I'm not a mean person I just expressed my opinion which I stan by. I also see what a hypocrite he is and how he is just making up excuses to justify what he did to gain his position that is also not being taken into account by some people who are swayed by his looks. I wont support or stand by people who want to deny a group of people there rights and someone like this man deserves no respect from me.

I agree it will be hard for people to respect him, but can you explain your stance on why you mentioned his face? It appears he's working towards change. I think the overall tone is that an apology was warranted but not given. But... why attack his looks I guess is what I'm trying to understand.

7 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

What's Grindr. Never heard of it :inbed:

But seriously though, I'm glad he's at least trying to make things right. Interested to see how he moves forward from here 

Good for him that he has apparently come to the end of a long, painful, introspective journey and found the strength to come out. That being said, it cannot simply be ignored how hard he worked against the gay community while he was in office AND that he was indicted for misuse of public funds.

What are his real intentions though? Was he being extorted with a *** video? Is he planning on releasing a book? Will he be starring on a reality show?

I do hope that the gay community holds him accountable and that he truly apologizes to them and takes advantage of the opportunity to work/lobby with pro-LGBT organizations.

Until then, he remains a shady self-hating hypocritical republican crook and no amount of muscles and hot speedo photos will erase that fact.

Image result for wendy williams reaction gif

25 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

My initial response was based on what was published visually.The intention was to simply reply and move on without having to discuss what my perception is about his politics. I simply expressed my distaste for his visual appearance in response to what I saw published intertwined with a man I perceive as a hypocrite and a person who was against gay rights. I now even more stand by what I said. A person who is against not just LGBTQ rights but any human rights does no deserve respect. This is not me being a mean person I'm not like that I'm just expressing my views now on this particular person. A person who does ugly things to his brothers and sisters like denying them their rights cannot be called beautiful that is ugly and that's what he is.

Agreed.

I mean... he gets to come in at the last moment and enjoy the protection that everyone else fought hard against him for. And he turned comments off on his posts because he can't handle being called out.

He does NOT get a pass only because thirsty queens like his slutty Instagram posts.

1 minute ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

Exactly and thank you for pointing that out too hopefully people can see him for what he is.

Well, he did steal taxpayer money... and sold his integrity in order to advance his career. **** him and the thirsty clueless gays who support him.:miley:

8 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I feel sorry he hated himself that much, but that's not excusable for being homophobic and making others' lives more difficult. I never did that even when I was miserable, bullied, and in the closet as a kid/teen. Also, just going off the information Jordan provided in the post, he never officially apologized. So no, I don't forgive him.

THIS! King!!!

11 hours ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

My initial response was based on what was published visually.The intention was to simply reply and move on without having to discuss what my perception is about his politics. I simply expressed my distaste for his visual appearance in response to what I saw published intertwined with a man I perceive as a hypocrite and a person who was against gay rights. I now even more stand by what I said. A person who is against not just LGBTQ rights but any human rights does no deserve respect. This is not me being a mean person I'm not like that I'm just expressing my views now on this particular person. A person who does ugly things to his brothers and sisters like denying them their rights cannot be called beautiful that is ugly and that's what he is.

"his brothers and sisters", I like that... 

• Leader
11 hours ago, JustWendy said:

Agreed.

I mean... he gets to come in at the last moment and enjoy the protection that everyone else fought hard against him for. And he turned comments off on his posts because he can't handle being called out.

He does NOT get a pass only because thirsty queens like his slutty Instagram posts.

Yea, I wasn't sure how to feel about him turning off comments. Came off like he wasn't interested in getting feedback. Just dropping his revelation then bouncing. This was a good opportunity to open a dialogue 

2 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Yea, I wasn't sure how to feel about him turning off comments. Came off like he wasn't interested in getting feedback. Just dropping his revelation then bouncing. This was a good opportunity to open a dialogue 

classic republican shadiness.

there's a book or TV special coming. mark my words.:idkney:

Archived