Kylie Minogue is working on new music in quarantine

• Leader
3 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

I don't think there is a lot of Kylie Minogue fans (Lovers) on this site so I don't think topic will get much traction. But the Australian pop princess is confirmed to be working on her 15th album. By a hashtag made by one of the producers it is seeming she is returning to disco pop. I am very excited for this. Any fellow Lovers here want to discuss?

kylie minogue gif bubbles pop GIF

Omg I RAN to this thread. If Exhalers don't do the same :slamga:

@KylieLanguage thanks for posting. Anymore receipts / details? :katycream:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KylieLanguage said:

I don't think there is a lot of Kylie Minogue fans (Lovers) on this site

Hi! I'm here! ❤ I'm not, like, part of the Lovers but I am a stan. I followed her since Light Years and I have 4 of her albums. Excited for this! :letitburn:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hi! I'm here! ❤ I'm not, like, part of the Lovers but I am a stan. I followed her since Light Years and I have 4 of her albums. Excited for this! :letitburn:

Yay! 🙌 

Yeeesss I am beyond excited! The same producers that did "New York City" from SBIT collection is working on the album. NYC is very synth-pop/disco so I'm very excited for the outcome of this LP. I hope we get something like Aphrodite, that album is just sublime

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's a relief i'm not the only one who likes New York City because all I hear is that it's basic. :bcutelaugh:

WUUUUH? Smh. Must be some basic h*s....lol jk XD

It was an excellent single! All the ones from her GH albums are fire honestly, like I Belive In You, Giving You Up, Timebomb...ugh. She has so many amazing bops 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

WUUUUH? Smh. Must be some basic h*s....lol jk XD

It was an excellent single! All the ones from her GH albums are fire honestly, like I Belive In You, Giving You Up, Timebomb...ugh. She has so many amazing bops 

You never saw any NYC slander on Twitter?  :bcutelaugh:

IBIY is not only her best GH single but one of her best bops ever. ❤

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

PREACH! The mv gives me chills...she looks gorgeous, and the colors, effects, omg just stunning 😰 

The song is so special to me because it was my themesong during sophomore year in high school when my first love and I "broke up". I was in my fantasy thinking "i believe in you".

We never got back together. :haha:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Thank goodness it's not another country album. I wasn't crazy about that route at all. But I will give credit that Kylie was able to do what she wanted to do. That's fine. Anyway, I'm excited about this news and wish Dannii would release some new stuff too.

I thought Golden was amazing. And I loved she co-wrote all the songs. It felt so personal, which us fans needed after KMO...ooff. Don't get me wrong I actually love KMO, but we needed a more personal album after it. But now we back to gay, glittery bops! 🙌

Also: YYYEEEESSSSS. Dannii is BEYOND underrated. "Girl" and "Neon Nights" are some of my all-time favorite albums. PERIODT.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, KylieLanguage said:

Awww sorry about that! That is so cute tho

Plot twist. He wanted to rekindle the flame 13 years after. But I'm like boy bye. He wasted my Kylie Minogue fantasy. I was on my Body Language journey when we were together and he wasted all of that. :mattafact:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block