Kylie Minogue is working on new music in quarantine

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Plot twist. He wanted to rekindle the flame 13 years after. But I'm like boy bye. He wasted my Kylie Minogue fantasy. I was on my Body Language journey when we were together and he wasted all of that. :mattafact:

Oop...he missed out on that Chocolate XD.

YES! Body Language is my 4th fave album of hers. It is so amazing. "Still Standing" left my mouth gaping at how experimental and funky it was 

• Haha 1

I don't follow her, like everything she does, but I do like some of her songs.

I wish in another universe Britney's career was like hers. She just never stops doing music, and tries so many different things, like that country song (or songs) and it's fine, I think she also did something with Gente de Zona? :ugh: But they're just experiments, she can go back to her style as if nothing happened.

That's what I always dreamed for Britney, I mean, we all understand her situation, but in an ideal world, I wish she had continued releasing albums relatively often, that she dared to experiment with different genres and styles, maybe even have thematic albums, but always being able to go back to what works for her and please the fans every other album. 

Maybe in another life d8xq75e-712e216e-300a-447e-a28f-014fb393

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't follow her, like everything she does, but I do like some of her songs.

I wish in another universe Britney's career was like hers. She just never stops doing music, and tries so many different things, like that country song (or songs) and it's fine, I think she also did something with Gente de Zona? :ugh: But they're just experiments, she can go back to her style as if nothing happened.

That's what I always dreamed for Britney, I mean, we all understand her situation, but in an ideal world, I wish she had continued releasing albums relatively often, that she dared to experiment with different genres and styles, maybe even have thematic albums, but always being able to go back to what works for her and please the fans every other album. 

Maybe in another life d8xq75e-712e216e-300a-447e-a28f-014fb393

That is what I love about Kylie. She's done just about every genre under the sun. And to me it always feels like a natural progression for her (also us fans still miss Indie Kylie 🙏) but yeah the most experimental Britney album, well in terms of genres, is Britney 2001. She did rock, disco, funk, R&B, and her usual pop. Then ITZ and Blackout were just so phenomenal. Circus, while great, feels like it is trying sssooo hard to recreate Blackout and just can't quite. FF was pretty experimental in dubstep. But yeah I do wish Brit was given the freedom to do more genres like it seemed she wanted 😥

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

That is what I love about Kylie. She's done just about every genre under the sun. And to me it always feels like a natural progression for her (also us fans still miss Indie Kylie 🙏) but yeah the most experimental Britney album, well in terms of genres, is Britney 2001. She did rock, disco, funk, R&B, and her usual pop. Then ITZ and Blackout were just so phenomenal. Circus, while great, feels like it is trying sssooo hard to recreate Blackout and just can't quite. FF was pretty experimental in dubstep. But yeah I do wish Brit was given the freedom to do more genres like it seemed she wanted 😥

But more than that I wish she just was able (and had the eagerness) to release more albums. Like, in more quantity. So, it didn't matter if she tries something different and it flops, because we would know that she's releasing a new album next year, or in a couple of years anyways. 

I just love so much everything Britney does, that I can't get enough. I feel like we should've had more albums and more videos at this point of her career, but sadly we don't (and god knows if we'll get more in the future). Yet we see other artists that aren't even half as good, releasing albums and singles and videos and collaborations as if there was no tomorrow, and I just can't help but feel like it's very unfair lol 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But more than that I wish she just was able (and had the eagerness) to release more albums. Like, in more quantity. So, it didn't matter if she tries something different and it flops, because we would know that she's releasing a new album next year, or in a couple of years anyways. 

I just love so much everything Britney does, that I can't get enough. I feel like we should've had more albums and more videos at this point of her career, but sadly we don't (and god knows if we'll get more in the future). Yet we see other artists that aren't even half as good, releasing albums and singles and videos and collaborations as if there was no tomorrow, and I just can't help but feel like it's very unfair lol 

"Half as good" well.....if you are referring to Kylie, gonna have to disagree with you there winking wink GIF by hoppip

But yeah I get what you mean

16 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

@Roxxy For my curiousity, what are your Top 3 Kylie albums? 

Sorry, was in a meeting. ❤

1. Fever

2. Kiss Me Once

3. Body Language

4. Light Years

3 and 4 are interchangeable. And I've never heard of her albums prior to Light Years cause I don't know. I just know i won't like it cause it's a different sound. I've heard some of the songs because I own Ultimate Kylie and I just couldn't get myself to like them. I only listen to all her music from LY to present. :akii:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Sorry, was in a meeting. ❤

1. Fever

2. Kiss Me Once

3. Body Language

4. Light Years

3 and 4 are interchangeable. And I've never heard of her albums prior to Light Years cause I don't know. I just know i won't like it cause it's a different sound. I've heard some of the songs because I own Ultimate Kylie and I just couldn't get myself to like them. I only listen to all her music from LY to present. :akii:

I love her debut album, it is Hi-NRG, which is a type of electronic disco music from the 80s. Lol it is cheesy but so cute. Enjoy Yourself is my least favorite, goes for a more bubblegum pop sound I'm not too wild about. Rhythm of Love is my third favorite, it is an excellent 90s pop album with house, R&B, dance-pop, ugh so good. 

"Impossible Princess" is the Blackout of her discography, it is a lot of fans favorite, it is my 2nd. My fave is her 1994, lol this message is way too long so I'll just say it is amazing

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

I love her debut album, it is Hi-NRG, which is a type of electronic disco music from the 80s. Lol it is cheesy but so cute. Enjoy Yourself is my least favorite, goes for a more bubblegum pop sound I'm not too wild about. Rhythm of Love is my third favorite, it is an excellent 90s pop album with house, R&B, dance-pop, ugh so good. 

"Impossible Princess" is the Blackout of her discography, it is a lot of fans favorite, it is my 2nd. My fave is her 1994, lol this message is way too long so I'll just say it is amazing

Oh so BL is the best post LY album for you? Cause you said its your 4th fave. Hehe. I'm hearing and reading a lot about Impossible Princess, and now you too. I'm getting more and more curious the more I hear people rave about it. Hmmm i'm getting there. :tehe:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh so BL is the best post LY album for you? Cause you said its your 4th fave. Hehe. I'm hearing and reading a lot about Impossible Princess, and now you too. I'm getting more and more curious the more I hear people rave about it. Hmmm i'm getting there. :tehe:

Lol yeah if you don't like it I totally understand. When I first heard it I thought it was overhyped but now I've grown to love it. Fever and LY are hands down some of her most ICONIC eras for her. Lol dem hot pants XD

spinning around kylie minogue GIF

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KylieLanguage said:

Lol yeah if you don't like it I totally understand. When I first heard it I thought it was overhyped but now I've grown to love it. Fever and LY are hands down some of her most ICONIC eras for her. Lol dem hot pants XD

spinning around kylie minogue GIF

No, no. I like it. I want the perspective of an actual Kylie stan on her 21st century discography. Cause that's all i know. It's nice to get some perspective on how they all measure up to her older albums. So, BL is that good that you ranked it not only in your top 4 but also your highest rated 21st century album of hers. Like, damn I should get into it more then. I just couldn't get myself to like it more cause it brings me back to those days whenever i'd listen to it. It's one of those things that you love and hate for the same reason.:bcutelaugh:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

No, no. I like it. I want the perspective of an actual Kylie stan on her 21st century discography. Cause that's all i know. It's nice to get some perspective on how they all measure up to her older albums. So, BL is that good that you ranked it not only in your top 4 but also your highest rated 21st century album of hers. Like, damn I should get into it more then. I just couldn't get myself to like it more cause it brings me back to those days whenever i'd listen to it. It's one of those things that you love and hate for the same reason.:bcutelaugh:

Haha well you aren't wrong for it not being a top favorite. Music is probably one of the most subjective things ever, everyone is different and that's good! Hell my ranking of Brit's albums are WAY off what most peoples are (FF is my second favorite if that tells you anything 😬😂). Tho Kylie fanbase is pretty diverse in their ranking. It depends really in your fave genre/style, as expected with an artists who's done so many things lol

• Love 1

I am SUPER excited for this!! Kylie is truly an excellent singer and performer, top-notch. She's one of the few that keep perfecting themselves. While Madonna keeps degrading herself, Kylie keeps polishing her craft and looking sexier and acting more relaxed and confident and elegant than ever. Each album (and their respected photoshoots and videos) she releases is always very well done.

Now this got me thinking... I feel like our pop girls should release the album THEY want (experimental, or country, or about some dead family ghost I SEE YOU GAGA) and then release what WE want: dance, dance, dance, dance, glitter, dance, dance, dance. Then whatever they want again, and so on. That, I could handle. Now it's time for Kylie to give me something like this again (ATTENTION: DO NOT WATCH IF YOU'RE STRAIGHT, YOU'LL BE CONVERTED):

• Love 1
5 hours ago, KylieLanguage said:

Haha well you aren't wrong for it not being a top favorite. Music is probably one of the most subjective things ever, everyone is different and that's good! Hell my ranking of Brit's albums are WAY off what most peoples are (FF is my second favorite if that tells you anything 😬😂). Tho Kylie fanbase is pretty diverse in their ranking. It depends really in your fave genre/style, as expected with an artists who's done so many things lol

Your second fave is Femme Fatale:gtfo:

:rupaulslap:

You do know she has six other albums. Like, why would you even. :lessons:

KIDDINGGG ❤❤❤

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block