Kylie Minogue is working on new music in quarantine

• 1 month later...

@KylieLanguage

I had no idea the Xenomania track Giving you up. I was under the impression that her British fans hated it..

I understand to come from The europhic atmosphere I believe in you. Was really gonna be a let down

The big thing I love about kylie is she shares b sides unlike most acts. She made buying the single worth it due to one or two non album tracks..

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 3/4/2020 at 12:28 PM, PokemonSpears said:

But more than that I wish she just was able (and had the eagerness) to release more albums. Like, in more quantity. So, it didn't matter if she tries something different and it flops, because we would know that she's releasing a new album next year, or in a couple of years anyways. 

I just love so much everything Britney does, that I can't get enough. I feel like we should've had more albums and more videos at this point of her career, but sadly we don't (and god knows if we'll get more in the future). Yet we see other artists that aren't even half as good, releasing albums and singles and videos and collaborations as if there was no tomorrow, and I just can't help but feel like it's very unfair lol 

I’m pretty sure Britney wants this too. I mean in an interview she said she’s hoping for 20 more albums and I know what she means but obviously her team/label/Larry likes to filter or disregard her ideas because it is not commercial enough and it always seems to be the motivation no matter how obscure she wants her work to be. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 3/4/2020 at 12:30 PM, glitterfalls said:

Thank goodness it's not another country album. I wasn't crazy about that route at all. But I will give credit that Kylie was able to do what she wanted to do. That's fine. Anyway, I'm excited about this news and wish Dannii would release some new stuff too.

Dannii sadly moved on. She has a successful fashion line Through Target Australia. 

Deep down she knew she wasn't even meant to be Janet to Kylie's Michael status in music 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block