Kylie Minogue is working on new music in quarantine

4 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

@Roxxy Lol 😂😂😂

Well I just like the electronic/dubstep sound. ITZ, Glory, and Britney 2001 I think are all excellent as well. Circus is great, but her first two albums aren't really my favorite

Ok I almost... :badthoughts: but nice save with the Britney mention because I stan that album. You're off the hook, boo. :akii:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Ok I almost... :badthoughts: but nice save with the Britney mention because I stan that album. You're off the hook, boo. :akii:

Oh yeah.....but the FF as an ERA??? Ooofff. It is my least favorite

britney spears GIF

She is so robotic and it makes me sad 😭😭😭. The FF album is just a bop tho. Also YYYEESSS Britney 2001 does not get enough attention

• Like 1
12 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I am SUPER excited for this!! Kylie is truly an excellent singer and performer, top-notch. She's one of the few that keep perfecting themselves. While Madonna keeps degrading herself, Kylie keeps polishing her craft and looking sexier and acting more relaxed and confident and elegant than ever. Each album (and their respected photoshoots and videos) she releases is always very well done.

Now this got me thinking... I feel like our pop girls should release the album THEY want (experimental, or country, or about some dead family ghost I SEE YOU GAGA) and then release what WE want: dance, dance, dance, dance, glitter, dance, dance, dance. Then whatever they want again, and so on. That, I could handle. Now it's time for Kylie to give me something like this again (ATTENTION: DO NOT WATCH IF YOU'RE STRAIGHT, YOU'LL BE CONVERTED):

THIS. THIS.

I could not agree more. Kylie's discography/videos/etc. are just really solid as a whole. And they always release physical releases, like vinyls, or always things to collect as well we always market. And Kylie is a TOP NOTCH performer. I seriously didn't notice for a long time, but she is a great dancer. PLUS she sings live, which although she has no AMAZING voice (well she did from 1992-1997) but to give the girl credit she sounds good and still does it live.

Britbey is so inconsistent but gets a pass cuz of her situation (even ignoring the cship they are just bad managers and marketers overall lol). And I agree so much on Madonna, she has, without a doubt, lost her touch imo.

Also YAS That video is everything. The **** male dancers, the cinematography, and I love that one outfit Kylie has with the claws....ugh just everything

Kylie Minogue GIF

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Barajas said:

i love her!!... living legend :kisses2all:

She is such a PRO to deliver and promote albums and videos, despites the adversity of keeping relevant in the music market.

Yeah it is quite sad. Really she is mostky successful in about every area EXCEPT the US, it is so weird.

Like I didn't even know about her for so long, but I talk to a lot of ppl from UK and such and they say she is like legendary there. Lol it was actually a Madonna album review where I first heard about her 😂

7 hours ago, KylieLanguage said:

THIS. THIS.

I could not agree more. Kylie's discography/videos/etc. are just really solid as a whole. And they always release physical releases, like vinyls, or always things to collect as well we always market. And Kylie is a TOP NOTCH performer. I seriously didn't notice for a long time, but she is a great dancer. PLUS she sings live, which although she has no AMAZING voice (well she did from 1992-1997) but to give the girl credit she sounds good and still does it live.

Also YAS That video is everything. The **** male dancers, the cinematography, and I love that one outfit Kylie has with the claws....ugh just everything

Kylie Minogue GIF

Are you serious? Her voice is fantastic. It's..... "velvety". haha I don't know how to describe it, it's sweet and nasal (that gives it character) and she enunciates beautifully (YA HEAR, ARI?). I haven't seen her live but her live recordings sound incredible, and she sings e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, everytime.

And that video? Omg shut up, it is SPLENDID. You said it: those male dancers are super hot, they were hand-carved, and I love their looks, so much gold everywhere! The video looks fantastic (the lighting, the colors, THE EDITION! She always has the best video editors). And yes, the outfits!! I love those claws!! haha

• Love 1
18 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

Kylie is a great dancer? why doesn't she then :britstare11:

Hhhmmmmm.....doesn't dance? :rupaulslap:

Disco In Dream Tour, Enjoy Yourself Tour, LGTI Tour, Fever Tour, Showgirl (1) Tour, throughout her mv's (most recently in "Dancing"). And I only listed the tours that I've seen. They all have standout moments. I mean she's better than B is now at 50 :sipney:

yessss the legendary pop girlies been keeping me fed gud and at least one of them has been dropping a good *** album each year (glory and lemonade in 2016, witness and rainbow in 2017, caution and liberation in 2018, madame x in 2019), feel like 2020 is gonna reverse the weight loss i've achieved the past few months! yes queens make me obese! janet & gaga & katy are all droppin this year & hopefully kylie will get this out too. i think christina may be going to drop something later this year, i have a feeling, and i think beyonce is supposed to drop something as well? **** imagine if a mariah album dropped....now i just need a britney release :mcry:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block