Remember the time when she collaborated with the most iconic rapper of all time

Stannedforever

2 minutes ago, rik said:

this looks like if vanilla ice had a baby with justin timberlake on set of west side story.  i am embarrassed for everyone involved 

OMG this is so funny :haha:

I love you Rik ❤ but Kevin was her second consecutive Billboard Hot Boyfriends #1! Our girl always had good taste in men. Jason Trawick was her third #1 and David Lucado was a Bubbling Under. Sam is a Top 10 Hit.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG this is so funny :haha:

I love you Rik ❤ but Kevin was her second consecutive Billboard Hot Boyfriends #1! Our girl always had good taste in men. Jason Trawick was her third #1 and David Lucado was a Bubbling Under. Sam is a Top 10 Hit.

You're missing Colin Farrell :miley:

Okay ladies, Kevin was hot and the Billboard Hot Boyfs Chart only counts hotness level. They haven't integrated intellect and attitude in the formula yet. That is why Kevin is and will remain a #1.

Colin Farrell was a promo single and at the time she denied dating him and Fred Durst and that's why they were prohibited to chart.

Jason Alexander was a Bubbling Under and JT was her debut smash #1. With all that being said, Kevin is her 2nd consecutive #1.

:haha:

18 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Okay ladies, Kevin was hot and the Billboard Hot Boyfs Chart only counts hotness level. They haven't integrated intellect and attitude in the formula yet. That is why Kevin is and will remain a #1.

Colin Farrell was a promo single and at the time she denied dating him and Fred Durst and that's why they were prohibited to chart.

Jason Alexander was a Bubbling Under and JT was her debut smash #1. With all that being said, Kevin is her 2nd consecutive #1.

The promo singles just didn't work and got scrapped, typical :tiffeyeroll:

Just now, Brat2017 said:

The promo singles just didn't work and got scrapped, typical :tiffeyeroll:

How very Britney.

But really though Colin Farrell as a promo single is like Do You Wanna Come Over? and deserved the single treatment. It would've been a smash if they came out as a couple! :omgreallyney:

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

How very Britney.

But really though Colin Farrell as a promo single is like Do You Wanna Come Over? and deserved the single treatment. It would've been a smash if they came out as a couple! :omgreallyney:

:weusay:

I'm still bitter about DYWCO not getting the single treatment with a neon video :sobbing:

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

and what about Charlie?? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 10:44 AM, Stannedforever said:

:mcry:Not only did she that, she literally produced his whole album, charity queen amirite

Hide contents

I love her vocals on this song.... and it's kinda funny listen to him trying to speak Portuguese (brazilian portuguese)

Archived