Justin Bieber - "Intentions"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it. Much better than the previous two songs. It's getting clearer that this is really a Journals 2.0 and I think a lot of people aren't gonna be into it for sure. Journals wasn't a huge success and it's not for everybody. But it was a step in the right direction for him - artistically. And now that he's finally exploring the sound further, I'm happy for him. Now I just need him to lose that 'stache and gain a few pounds so he looks cute again and I can get my lust on. I love a good looking popstar. :cutebrit:

I’ve never been a justin stan BUT he has some bops and I thought purpose was pretty good. I think that was his peak era along with his collabs. 

After watching and listening to yummy I thought to myself “wow...this is lazy pop music” i mean...dare i say that it is kind of like gimme more (lyrically) but that song had substance. This is cocky rich boy talking bout eating his girl out. Gross.

I am not feeling him at all anymore. He’s a bratty 20 something yr old that needs to grow up and probably produce music or go judge a reality tv show. He’s not genuine and we can tell he doesn’t want his career anymore... he’ll be the next vegas act. I can see the headline already:

BOOK: I finally read one yo

Archived