JLo or Shakira: Who are you more excited to see perform at the Super Bowl?

Jordan Miller

JLo or Shakira: Who are you more excited to see perform at the Super Bowl?  

232 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

JLo, since she's known for being a great dancer/performer. I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about how Shakira performs live.

She used to be very good, I just dont know if shes still as good. And i have seen many people talking about her being one of the best dancers and entertainers.

10 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m more excited to see JLo. She’s a bigger star and a better entertainer. Shakira has hits, but I think JLo is more visual and Can Dance spins and circles around any of the basic newbie pop ******* today.  :endit:   :brit2016:   :bparty:

Shakira is also a very good dancer, so I guess its a matter of opinion? Also, Jlo is bigger in the usa but Shakira is way bigger in Europe and South America. 

Not voting because I want to see both of them :byetina:

Shakira is LOVED in a lot of countries outside USA and she delivers, in her own way, an amazing show every single time IMO.

JLo is amazing, she may not have a lot of bops, but every time she performs, she puts her entire soul and you can tell. She makes you feel part of the performance.

What I'm curious about is how are they going to merge them together because they have a very different type of spectacle, and I can't see them together still. 

6 hours ago, Urbanney said:

JLo, since she's known for being a great dancer/performer. I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about how Shakira performs live.

WHAT LOL She dances AND sings very well live.

I'm definitely rooting for Shakira. Sadly, I know she'll pick the worst songs of her repertoir and wouldn't be surprised if Maluma or Pitbull appear as a guest to ruin everything or another one of those "urban" "artists" she loves to work with so much lately.

Equally sad, her best songs are definitely the ones in Spanish, but I know she'd never dare to perform one of those, maybe just La Tortura. 

JLo is ok to me, I'm not bothered but I also feel she'll perform the songs I like the least. 

5 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m more excited to see JLo. She’s a bigger star and a better entertainer. Shakira has hits, but I think JLo is more visual and Can Dance spins and circles around any of the basic newbie pop ******* today.  :endit:   :brit2016:   :bparty:

I don't know where you're from, but I feel that a lot of people, especially within the US might agree with you.

However, I think Shakira is definitely the bigger and more recognized star out of the two, in the rest of the world. The Superbowl might be a US thing, but it's become a global event at this point and I think more people are more excited to see Shakira, because as you say, she has more and more recognizable hits. Also Shakira has delivered really good visuals in her own way, maybe not with flashy outfits or backdrops, but she's known for the use of props that are very visually appealing and entertaining in her tours.

Anyways, JLo is really good too. So I don't think one would ruin the other, but they'll (potentially) complement each other instead and deliver something great. 

I just really hope they don't bring the likes of Pitbull and such. They really don't need any guests. 

24 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know where you're from, but I feel that a lot of people, especially within the US might agree with you.

However, I think Shakira is definitely the bigger and more recognized star out of the two, in the rest of the world. The Superbowl might be a US thing, but it's become a global event at this point and I think more people are more excited to see Shakira, because as you say, she has more and more recognizable hits. Also Shakira has delivered really good visuals in her own way, maybe not with flashy outfits or backdrops, but she's known for the use of props that are very visually appealing and entertaining in her tours.

Anyways, JLo is really good too. So I don't think one would ruin the other, but they'll (potentially) complement each other instead and deliver something great. 

I just really hope they don't bring the likes of Pitbull and such. They really don't need any guests. 

I really hope that they have a secret collab that’s gonna rock the entire show. They could even do a little tour together that that would be fun.  :gimmemoar:

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Equally sad, her best songs are definitely the ones in Spanish, but I know she'd never dare to perform one of those, maybe just La Tortura. 

Justice for Ciega sordomuda, Inevitable, Que me quedes tu, Las de la intuición, Te aviso te anuncio... The list could go on and on :flawless:

Archived