JT Cheating on Wife Jessica Biel.

Politik

6 hours ago, Hestia said:

Biel has always seemed lesbian to me (there are pics of her kissing some ex gf on the lips). and there are rumors about JT as well. maybe he's bi? always seemed like double bearding.

I call this fake.

They obviously want to promote something. Image result for wendy williams reaction gif

I legit thought she was an out lesbian since the 7th Heaven days. 

• Love 1

Well his last album flopped hard and was universally panned :tifflmao: and his 2018 Super Bowl performance is still considered one of the worst ever :haha: Not to mention that Britney outsold him with Piece Of Me European tour without singing one word live :hiii: And now this... I guess it’s over for him 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Lorenzo said:

Well his last album flopped hard and was universally panned :tifflmao: and his 2018 Super Bowl performance is still considered one of the worst ever :haha: Not to mention that Britney outsold him with Piece Of Me European tour without singing one word live :hiii: And now this... I guess it’s over for him 

wait what? he was at the superbowl?:umomg:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block