JT Cheating on Wife Jessica Biel.

Politik

16 hours ago, Britney : A Vocal Actress said:

Britney/Justin was almost 20 years ago. We need to move on. They were kids.

Do you still think about the ex you had 20 years ago?

Here on Exhale, we go through each and every decision that she made or has been made for her in her life, no matter the time :janet: 

By your logic, BOMT was 21 years ago, Britney was a kid, we need to forget it and move on :byetina:

• Like 3

Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt that Justin would risk his musical career image, which has been negative for the past 2 years, at risk just to promote a movie. I think it's real. Whether they were just flirting, or full blown cheating, or not, it makes him look bad.

I think it's real.

There's also rumors that he and Jessica have already broken up, but that may be wishful thinking from Timberlake fans and others. And even if they have already broke up behind the scenes, it still makes him look back. I mean, the breakup isn't official, or in the spotlight, so it still a negative point for his reputation.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block