andres fuentes

PZHSB

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think about him from time to time.

It was very strange that she never commented about it, they seemed to like each other so much in "For The Record". 

But again it's her personnal life so maybe she was at his funerals or saw/called his family, we will never know.

I think he was great as a person and a dancer, his death is so sad... 

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

We’re the only ones who know who he is. She’s the star. I mean, what did you want her to do? Plus she’s super anti ***** and I think he allegedly died from an overdose so..........?

ummmm....Andres Fuentes was with her for so long in the beginning of her carer (until ITZ, if I'm correct) and came back in 2008 to work with her. He had nothing but praise for her and in all the clips we saw of them, they had incredible chemistry. 

We don't know Britney is anti-***** and cut him from her life because he used *****. The only thing we know is Britney 'hasn't smoked weed since she was 17'' according to the Johnathan Ross Interview. According to the rumour (which is more than likely fact all things considered), Andres was to do the Circus Tour, but wouldn't agree to routine **** testing by Jamie (which is completely out of line, seeing as its his private life) and was fired, but there are too many personal connections to Britney that were cut by Jamie.

Personally, I would believe that they refused (or refused to let Britney) post about it because of the possible connotations it would have to Britney, and the Britney Brand is all they care about, not her personal well being or relationships to people outside the bubble; everyone is a commodity they can use.

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

ummmm....Andres Fuentes was with her for so long in the beginning of her carer (until ITZ, if I'm correct) and came back in 2008 to work with her. He had nothing but praise for her and in all the clips we saw of them, they had incredible chemistry. 

We don't know Britney is anti-***** and cut him from her life because he used *****. The only thing we know is Britney 'hasn't smoked weed since she was 17'' according to the Johnathan Ross Interview. According to the rumour (which is more than likely fact all things considered), Andres was to do the Circus Tour, but wouldn't agree to routine **** testing by Jamie (which is completely out of line, seeing as its his private life) and was fired, but there are too many personal connections to Britney that were cut by Jamie.

Personally, I would believe that they refused (or refused to let Britney) post about it because of the possible connotations it would have to Britney, and the Britney Brand is all they care about, not her personal well being or relationships to people outside the bubble; everyone is a commodity they can use.

Britney has said she’s anti ***** multiple times since 2008.

If Andre couldn’t follow that rule and that was the reason he died, what do you want Britney to say?

On 10/22/2019 at 8:29 PM, colormefresh said:

Britney has said she’s anti ***** multiple times since 2008.

If Andre couldn’t follow that rule and that was the reason he died, what do you want Britney to say?

Britney clearly struggled with ***** during her dark period and probably didn’t want to be associated with them in any way. That doesn’t mean that she disliked him. She went through **** use, so did he. The difference is he didn’t get off them, and she did. Britney probably had/has a lot of love for him but had to cut ties because of her own demons, not his recreational **** use 

Archived