Domination Shoot Full Picture (HQ)

Brit67

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, BradAdamson said:

Was there a shoot for this picture? I’ve always felt it was put together from something else 

Yeah I don’t think there’s a shoot for this and is probably doctored from different photos and outtakes, this is the only photo and surely they wouldn’t waste a whole day just to take one photo. 

I still wonder about the deleted threads from about a year ago, with a YouTube video link that was a possible promo vid. There were no names or brands on the vid, just a hot chick that looked like it could be Brit walking around, some men, and some mad 50 Shades of Grey vibes. 

The video was promptly deleted.

The thread was promptly deleted.

My thread asking wtf was going on.. Promply deleted.

Then Domination promo started, which seemed to be in the same vein as the video, but-

Never heard or saw anything about again.

:ponderney:

5 minutes ago, sea3chel said:

I still wonder about the deleted threads from about a year ago, with a YouTube video link that was a possible promo vid. There were no names or brands on the vid, just a hot chick that looked like it could be Brit walking around, some men, and some mad 50 Shades of Grey vibes. 

The video was promptly deleted.

The thread was promptly deleted.

My thread asking wtf was going on.. Promply deleted.

Then Domination promo started, which seemed to be in the same vein as the video, but-

Never heard or saw anything about again.

:ponderney:

Didn’t know anything about this! Watch how this gets deleted !!!

Archived