Star Magazine Editor Spills the Tea on Sam and Britney ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Martini

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, colormelou said:

I donโ€™t like Sam, but whatโ€™s up with the digs at Britneyโ€™s looks and how much sheโ€™s aged with the side by side photo comparison? Thatโ€™s just plain nasty.ย 

Also that condescending tone about Britneyโ€™s mental illness. The ***** is disgusting.ย 

did we watch the same video? She literally said that people who think mental illnesses are shamefull are the ones with issues. She was defending Britney.

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

did we watch the same video? She literally said that people who think mental illnesses are shamefull are the ones with issues. She was defending Britney.

The fact she even brought up her mental illness, right after that unflattering โ€œpresent dayโ€ picture of Britney just seemed bad to me. I stopped watching there.

She tried to make it sound nicerย with the whole โ€œred carpet is stressful for anybodyโ€ but from what I saw it seemed disrespectful to even bring it up. She also talked about โ€œwho lets herโ€ wear those things etc like sheโ€™s a puppet.ย 

Regardless of how bad things have become, I still canโ€™t get used to nobodies talking about Britney Spears like sheโ€™s a lost (and aged) little girl.ย 

Her facts arenโ€™t all correct which makes it hard to accept what sheโ€™s saying but one thing I agree with is the fans that want to deny Britneyโ€™s mental health.

i think there may be a mental illness and itโ€™s nothing to be ashamed about. But then again we know nothing - this is just based on what I see in Britneyโ€™s public persona.ย 

26 minutes ago, colormelou said:

The fact she even brought up her mental illness, right after that unflattering โ€œpresent dayโ€ picture of Britney just seemed bad to me. I stopped watching there.

She tried to make it sound nicerย with the whole โ€œred carpet is stressful for anybodyโ€ but from what I saw it seemed disrespectful to even bring it up. She also talked about โ€œwho lets herโ€ wear those things etc like sheโ€™s a puppet.ย 

Regardless of how bad things have become, I still canโ€™t get used to nobodies talking about Britney Spears like sheโ€™s a lost (and aged) little girl.ย 

I think you are way to winey and maybe should watch the full thing before judging. Nothing she said was wrong in regards to Britneys looks or behaviour.

12 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think you are way to winey and maybe should watch the full thing before judging. Nothing she said was wrong in regards to Britneys looks or behaviour.

Hmm there was literally a side by side photo comparison showing how sheโ€™s aged. You donโ€™t see anything wrong with that? How would Britney feel seeing something like that?

Archived