Star Magazine Editor Spills the Tea on Sam and Britney 😬

Martini

12 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

no... if Britney cares that much about her looks she should hire a makup artist and hairdresser before she goes to events or on stage.

Just because she’s lazy when it comes to doing her makeup and hair professionally and doesn’t have a fashion style you approve of doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about her looks. 

If she didn’t care about her looks she wouldn’t have gone through all those cosmetic procedures. Public scrutiny HAS f**ked with her esteem, not sure how you can’t see it. 

She also cares about looking ****, there’s no other way to explain those weird IG videos in front of the mirror, skinny as a needle video, weight loss obsession etc. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, colormelou said:

Just because she’s lazy when it comes to doing her makeup and hair professionally and doesn’t have a fashion style you approve of doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about her looks. 

If she didn’t care about her looks she wouldn’t have gone through all those cosmetic procedures. Public scrutiny HAS f**ked with her esteem, not sure how you can’t see it. 

She also cares about looking ****, there’s no other way to explain those weird IG videos in front of the mirror, skinny as a needle video, weight loss obsession etc. 

Thisssssss can’t believe someone tried to justify another person hating on britneys appearance like that, like she somehow DESERVED it 

This video is so pointless. She makes statements like "mental illness is completely normal" only to then call britney a child, an idiot, a substance abuser etc. Its like she tries to preemptively excuse her ignorance.

I kinda understand the Sam hate, but we also need to be very honest here; they have been solid for three years now. As much as Sam has been asked about Britney in the past two weeks, what has he done in the other 2, nearly 3 years? Before he started posting talking videos, people said he looked big and dumb. In the end, yeah hes in a movie now and going to the beauty awards, but he also is gorgeous and in insane shape, with an ugly duckling backstory. If he's such a user, where was it all for two years?

As much as fans hate K-Fed, he was someone who came into her life at a low time and got sucked into the Britney storm; she was happy with him and it ended badly because of the contracts around them both. Let's be real, the 2003/2004 britney train was a ride she didnt wanna be on. I doubt theyre on horrible terms. Sam L had a questionable history around him, but recent events have made us question whether or not it was all his fault. 

Dave Lucado was an average Joe ******* who cheated on her. Charlie was....well....I don't know, but let's not act like Sam is a user because he lives in Hollywood; he was being picked for big work before Britney.

And let's not act like Britney is some idiot who only goes for ******** at bad times in life. She literally went out with Sam at her 2016 Peak.

Also, lets not give Sam all the credit for Britneys physique. 2015 and 2016 Britney were all her, and she kept it up for three years after.

On 9/29/2019 at 11:33 PM, ralphcornio said:

Can we just explode you? Like seriously :ehno:

Why? What the poster said is true. Britney clearly doesn’t care about her image or she wouldn’t go out looking like she does. There’s no way Britney doesn’t know how stunning she used to look with the right makeup artist and help. It’s not like she doesn’t have the money to hire people in comparison to us people who don’t have that kind of money all the time. 

It isn’t hard to look in a mirror and see. Also the people around should be honest and say you look like crap. Britney doesn’t seem to have that now.

4 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Why? What the poster said is true. Britney clearly doesn’t care about her image or she wouldn’t go out looking like she does. There’s no way Britney doesn’t know how stunning she used to look with the right makeup artist and help. It’s not like she doesn’t have the money to hire people in comparison to us people who don’t have that kind of money all the time. 

It isn’t hard to look in a mirror and see. Also the people around should be honest and say you look like crap. Britney doesn’t seem to have that now.

You and TheGreatestShow can go die in the same hole. Can't you ******* see what Britney goes through? Don't you understand she has no passion for anything whatever? Why is it so hard for you to understand she has no desire to do anything at all, trapped in this cship for over 12 years, possibly battling mental issues as well, plus unnecessary pressures from media outside? I'd dare you folks who LOVE to speak about her appearance nowadays to live one or two days in her shoes, and to see what is like to be who she is, to have the life she has. I really doubt you'd still be so worried about makeup. A**h*les :ehno:

6 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I think there are really other more important things to Britney than superficial stuff like her look you know?!!

On 9/30/2019 at 3:21 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This video is so pointless. She makes statements like "mental illness is completely normal" only to then call britney a child, an idiot, a substance abuser etc. Its like she tries to preemptively excuse her ignorance.

I kinda understand the Sam hate, but we also need to be very honest here; they have been solid for three years now. As much as Sam has been asked about Britney in the past two weeks, what has he done in the other 2, nearly 3 years? Before he started posting talking videos, people said he looked big and dumb. In the end, yeah hes in a movie now and going to the beauty awards, but he also is gorgeous and in insane shape, with an ugly duckling backstory. If he's such a user, where was it all for two years?

As much as fans hate K-Fed, he was someone who came into her life at a low time and got sucked into the Britney storm; she was happy with him and it ended badly because of the contracts around them both. Let's be real, the 2003/2004 britney train was a ride she didnt wanna be on. I doubt theyre on horrible terms. Sam L had a questionable history around him, but recent events have made us question whether or not it was all his fault. 

Dave Lucado was an average Joe ******* who cheated on her. Charlie was....well....I don't know, but let's not act like Sam is a user because he lives in Hollywood; he was being picked for big work before Britney.

And let's not act like Britney is some idiot who only goes for ******** at bad times in life. She literally went out with Sam at her 2016 Peak.

Also, lets not give Sam all the credit for Britneys physique. 2015 and 2016 Britney were all her, and she kept it up for three years after.

Are we sure David Lucado really cheated on her? Or maybe Jamie wanted him gone because he was a danger for the conservatorship.

7 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Why do you feel entitled to how Britney wants to look in her own personal life? 

3 hours ago, Catalin said:

Are we sure David Lucado really cheated on her? Or maybe Jamie wanted him gone because he was a danger for the conservatorship.

There was a rumour that he cheated and there was footage that her dad bought to avoid it leaking. There was also a rumour that britney cheated and her team did damage control.

I personally believe he cheated because Britney herself said it onstage, and talking about her relationship (of her own chose) is something she doesnt really do, plus it started Britney talking on instagram again, so she must have felt a certain way about it all.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:39 AM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

19 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

You and TheGreatestShow can go die in the same hole. Can't you ******* see what Britney goes through? Don't you understand she has no passion for anything whatever? Why is it so hard for you to understand she has no desire to do anything at all, trapped in this cship for over 12 years, possibly battling mental issues as well, plus unnecessary pressures from media outside? I'd dare you folks who LOVE to speak about her appearance nowadays to live one or two days in her shoes, and to see what is like to be who she is, to have the life she has. I really doubt you'd still be so worried about makeup. A**h*les :ehno:

17 hours ago, Britisahuman said:

I think there are really other more important things to Britney than superficial stuff like her look you know?!!

16 hours ago, fays1 said:

Why do you feel entitled to how Britney wants to look in her own personal life? 

You can blame the near worthless Larry Rudolph for this.  I don't believe Britney is even proud of most of her early work, except In The Zone.

Larry obviously feels his contacts gave Britney a career, and I think Britney isn't proud of her early fake-ness.

What I don't get is why Larry likes taking credit for her success and none of her problems.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:12 PM, ralphcornio said:

Oh **** off you nasty toss pot and stop dishing out death threats 

I still stand by what I say there is no reason for her to look like she does and it’s hard defending someone all the time when it feels like they don’t want help. 

If she has time to go Starbucks and the gym and have Sam film her 50 millionth work out video then I’m sure she can shove on a bra and make herself look presentable. She’s a grown woman for god sake not a little girl.

Archived