Star Magazine Editor Spills the Tea on Sam and Britney 😬

Martini

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, colormelou said:

I don’t like Sam, but what’s up with the digs at Britney’s looks and how much she’s aged with the side by side photo comparison? That’s just plain nasty. 

Also that condescending tone about Britney’s mental illness. The ***** is disgusting. 

did we watch the same video? She literally said that people who think mental illnesses are shamefull are the ones with issues. She was defending Britney.

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

did we watch the same video? She literally said that people who think mental illnesses are shamefull are the ones with issues. She was defending Britney.

The fact she even brought up her mental illness, right after that unflattering “present day” picture of Britney just seemed bad to me. I stopped watching there.

She tried to make it sound nicer with the whole “red carpet is stressful for anybody” but from what I saw it seemed disrespectful to even bring it up. She also talked about “who lets her” wear those things etc like she’s a puppet. 

Regardless of how bad things have become, I still can’t get used to nobodies talking about Britney Spears like she’s a lost (and aged) little girl. 

26 minutes ago, colormelou said:

The fact she even brought up her mental illness, right after that unflattering “present day” picture of Britney just seemed bad to me. I stopped watching there.

She tried to make it sound nicer with the whole “red carpet is stressful for anybody” but from what I saw it seemed disrespectful to even bring it up. She also talked about “who lets her” wear those things etc like she’s a puppet. 

Regardless of how bad things have become, I still can’t get used to nobodies talking about Britney Spears like she’s a lost (and aged) little girl. 

I think you are way to winey and maybe should watch the full thing before judging. Nothing she said was wrong in regards to Britneys looks or behaviour.

12 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think you are way to winey and maybe should watch the full thing before judging. Nothing she said was wrong in regards to Britneys looks or behaviour.

Hmm there was literally a side by side photo comparison showing how she’s aged. You don’t see anything wrong with that? How would Britney feel seeing something like that?

Archived