New IG post- Britney posts throwback pictures of POM

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, IUSM said:

"I've been working non-stop" :selenerz::rlynow::umok:

Maybe not new music wise in the last 3 years but she has worked a pretty hard schedule for the past 20 years, even last year she did a tour, then before that she did a four year residency, then before that it was femme fatale tour/album, then circus tour/album, then blackout, then 2005-2007 were she was harassed constantly by paparazzi which is extremely stressful, then before that in the zone album/tour, self titled album/tour, etc.

31 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Maybe not new music wise in the last 3 years but she has worked a pretty hard schedule for the past 20 years, even last year she did a tour, then before that she did a four year residency, then before that it was femme fatale tour/album, then circus tour/album, then blackout, then 2005-2007 were she was harassed constantly by paparazzi which is extremely stressful, then before that in the zone album/tour, self titled album/tour, etc.

Don't forget X Factor in 2012

Yeah, the only years off without being in the public eye were like 2010 and some parts of 2013, but then Vegas started at the end of the year.

Like you said 2005-2007 was paparazzi stalking.  She even had to have a police ****** to give birth to her first born.

https://people.com/parents/a_baby_boy_for_/

(Truth be told lots of this could have been avoided had she went back to Louisiana those years.)

So its no wonder she aged/got plastic surgery:  Someone extremely famous young continued staying in the public eye so much.

I can understand Circus but Femme Fatale simply should have never happened.  Period.  There is just nothing positive about the era and contributed to her premature aging due to medication.

I have always maintained that she should have had a break after the first residency to thoughtfully consider her career going forward rather than sign up for another residency where she show revolves around everything else but Britney.  One residency of that was enough.  But if she wanted to perform again, TAKE REAL TIME OFF FIRST to plan a good show.

1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I wonder if this is anything to do the with the alleged domination concept leak?

Also, might be reading into this too much, but has anyone notice she’s been using exclamation points a lot in her posts this year (like this !!!). It doesn’t read or sound like her when she does it, which makes me feel like it isn’t her writing.

What leak? 

The "I hope y’all haven’t forgotten about me" part made me a little bit sad, not gonna lie. :crying1:

But I'm so happy she posted this. She could have chose a random landscape or anything, but instead she chose to post six images from POM, because she clearly misses perfoming and seeing all of her fans (she even mentioned us in the caption). I'm glad she's taking this break, it's obvious that she wants to get her life together and get the hell out of the c-ship before going back to stage again. And we have to respect this decision and don't put pressure on her. I know some of y'all find it hard to believe that she's been "working nonstop", but she's a human being that never had a true and actual peaceful break (because the one between ITZ and Blackout was far from peaceful). This period will be unbelievably benefical for her. We love you Brit. :makeitrain:

Archived