New IG post- Britney posts throwback pictures of POM

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POM years were pretty happy ones for Brit, I'd say. She got lots of breaks between legs and even when she was "working her *** off" on stage she only had to sing live like 0.5% of the time (Happy Birthday and Something To Talk About.) Her dancing was lacklustre and a lot of the "choreo" involved either swinging, being carried, moving from prop to prop or doing the same 4 movements over and over with different backing songs. The staging was poor from video and cheap, but some who actually went said the staging was good. I can't comment on that as I only ever saw vids. The costumes were universally panned as awful. Her bra and panties combo got so boring so quickly. The wigs? We'll not talk about them. The highlight for me as a fan was Pom 2.0 when she added some new numbers and looked passionate and sharp for a while. But then it got bad again and she went autopilot. As a fan POM was a miserable time. Yes, she gave us lots to laugh and joke about. But seriously, her performance skills just weren't there 95% of the time. 

RIP POM. You aren't missed. 

10 hours ago, IUSM said:

"I've been working non-stop" :selenerz::rlynow::umok:

Where’s the lie though? 

Just cause you’re not happy with what she’s produced doesn’t mean she has ever stopped... because she really hasn’t. 

Im excited for this time off for her. Really feel like it’ll do more good than harm 

I don't buy it.. The photos, they don't look THAT proffesional, can anybody recognize them?
According to most people in here, she hated POM (according to people in here she hates everything).
Why would she post those photos, and not just 1, or something from her home?

OORR Does she wants us to remember her as a performer??

:snooptoya:

And it came under 24 hours of "Do you want some tea?" or whatever..

On 10/3/2019 at 6:24 PM, CashmereCat said:

Dude, she used to type without these foreign *** spaces inbetween her letter and punctuation.  What is up with that?  It makes her look like she doesn't know AT ALL how to English anymore.  Who ever is doing it, it's not cute.

I don't buy it, not even on sale sister.
:4music:

what is wrong with you,i have seen many people type like that 

I think everyone needs to calm the hell down. Shes just taking a break from everything. and for the people mocking her for saying shes worked nonstop......….

1999-2004 - released 4 albums, did 4 tours, Greatest hits album

2004-2006 - she married a loser and had 2 kids. ok she didn't work publicly but she was a full time mum to 2 very young kids. plus, didn't she start work on blackout in 2006?

2007 - had a mental breakdown, rehab. then released BO end of 2007

2008 - worked on Circus, released Dec 2008

2009 - did a world tour for circus

2010 - worked on Femme Fatale

2011 - FF release, FF tour

2012 - only other year break shes had

2013 - work on BJ, BJ release

2013-2017 - vegas residency

2018 - POM tour

so in a way she has worked nonstop for 20 years. even when she went away in 2005 2006 she was a full time mum to 2 babies.

AND ANYWAY, ive said on here a million times now, im confident she'll be back in 2020

On 10/5/2019 at 6:33 PM, jonloch1 said:

I think everyone needs to calm the hell down. Shes just taking a break from everything. and for the people mocking her for saying shes worked nonstop......….

1999-2004 - released 4 albums, did 4 tours, Greatest hits album

2004-2006 - she married a loser and had 2 kids. ok she didn't work publicly but she was a full time mum to 2 very young kids. plus, didn't she start work on blackout in 2006?

2007 - had a mental breakdown, rehab. then released BO end of 2007

2008 - worked on Circus, released Dec 2008

2009 - did a world tour for circus

2010 - worked on Femme Fatale

2011 - FF release, FF tour

2012 - only other year break shes had

2013 - work on BJ, BJ release

2013-2017 - vegas residency

2018 - POM tour

so in a way she has worked nonstop for 20 years. even when she went away in 2005 2006 she was a full time mum to 2 babies.

AND ANYWAY, ive said on here a million times now, im confident she'll be back in 2020

She didn’t even have a break in 2012...you’re forgetting about X-Factor, which started in spring 2012 (auditions) and lasted until December. 

Archived