is there a old Britney song you've fallen in love with recently??

jonloch1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

DWAD performances of those songs > life

I remember when the concert aired, that Sunday went by so slow waiting for the show to start

I remember on Lonely I was like "where did she put the hat back at? :jlostare:", but I really loved on the bridge during  the "I'm tired of trying...." part where the snare on the drums was building up (like a march) which made it sound really good but they scrapped it on the dvd version :juggingu:

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-2.gif

Well, I actually haven't been listening to a lot of Britney music recently. :awkblink: I mostly have been listening to September's new releases: K-12, Charli, and Sunshine Kitty.

But if I had to choose, it'd be "Liar". I'm listening to it right now and listened to it when making the The best Britney song - track 13, 14, and 15 poll and it reminded me of how f**king amazing that song is! :yasqueen: She snapped in a way no one could've predicted, she really did! :yasqueen:

2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Lately I’ve grown tired of her music :yesokay: don’t kill me pls

I need B10 or some kind of new material

I'm learning to appreciate her newer stuff more

we all know it won't be as good as her prime but it's still nice - I hope the new albums (if any) will be more mature

11 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

I'm learning to appreciate her newer stuff more

we all know it won't be as good as her prime but it's still nice - I hope the new albums (if any) will be more mature

Exactly, maturity is what I am looking for. Songs that speak lyrically. Sure I want more bops too but mature songs paired with Britney voice can be outstanding, considering her discography doesn’t have much of these songs.

Idk why but when talking about this the first song that came to my mind was Hold On Tight :thinkney: 

2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Exactly, maturity is what I am looking for. Songs that speak lyrically. Sure I want more bops too but mature songs paired with Britney voice can be outstanding, considering her discography doesn’t have much of these songs.

Idk why but when talking about this the first song that came to my mind was Hold On Tight :thinkney: 

even fun stuff like How I Roll  or DYWCO I'm ok with, but yeah songs like Hold On Tight, I Run Away, Man On The Moon, Scary, Unusual You, Liar, etc.

Archived