The best Britney song - track 13, 14, and 15

Shadow2003

Choose your favourite Britney songs!  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, as you may have noticed, this poll is actually made by me instead of @ILikeChillinWithYou, but I won't really delve deeper into that. Anyway, here's another poll for the best Britney tracks. My picks would be:

Track 13

The choice between "I Run Away" and "Outta This World" is really hard, but in the end, I chose "I Run Away". Now, don't get me wrong, "Outta This World" is a beautiful song, but I simply prefer "IRA". On the surface, it doesn't seem very special: it's a teen pop song about a break-up. Despite, this it somehow really is one of Britney's best songs and my favourite track on Britney. Maybe it's the stunning string section, maybe it's the fact that you can hear the sadness in Britney's voice so clearly, I don't know. Anyway, this song is absolutely amazing. :mcry:

Track 14

Track 14 has some amazing songs, like the runner-ups for this spot: "The Answer", and "What It's Like To Be Me", as well as some pretty OK, not very special songs. Still, the choice is very obvious here: "Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)". It's one hell of a great slice of Latin pop and it works surprisingly well for Britney. When I first heard it, the verses were pretty good, but it's when the chorus hit that I really was floored by the tremendous quality of this song. :gaspney: I still can't believe that "Slumber Party" was chosen as the second single over this track.

Track 15

Despite "Don't Hang Up" being one of the track 15s, Glory is the winner here again, with its powerful, opulent track "Liar". The beat here is great and the harmonica only enhances that. It mixes exceptionally well with the strings in the chorus. I find it kinda hard to explain why I like this track so much, but I just do! :ohmygawd: My favourite part of the song is the first half of the last chorus, it's just A•MA•ZING! :yesplease:

Now, what are your picks for this poll? Express / exfoliate / exorcise / exsiccate yourself below! :kisses2all:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived