is there a old Britney song you've fallen in love with recently??

jonloch1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently I’ve been listening to her more hyped up unreleased songs. I never really took the time to listen to stuff like intimidated, guilty, And then we kiss, am I a sinner, look whos talking  now, but now that I have, I regret not listening to them sooner (especially and then we kiss). She has so many great unreleased songs. I also don’t think brave new girl and the beat goes on are as bad as fans make them out to be. Those are cute and fun songs tbh. :mhm:

10 hours ago, Brunetteknee said:

Recently I’ve been listening to her more hyped up unreleased songs. I never really took the time to listen to stuff like intimidated, guilty, And then we kiss, am I a sinner, look whos talking  now, but now that I have, I regret not listening to them sooner (especially and then we kiss). She has so many great unreleased songs. I also don’t think brave new girl and the beat goes on are as bad as fans make them out to be. Those are cute and fun songs tbh. :mhm:

brave new girl stan.

11 hours ago, Brunetteknee said:

Unreleased “and then we kiss” is so much better than the released remix.

Archived