I Miss Her...

KashKave

Y'all... I really miss Britney.

My world feels so turned around and upside down without her around. I mean, I know she's around - but she's NOT. I really want her to be alright. I really want everything to work out in her favor. I want her to be happy. I want to see her thriving again - in her personal & professional life.

Right now it just feels so strange without her around. I'm listening to the albums - Glory, FF, Blackout & I'm just filled with all kinds of emotions. My world feels alright when Britney's out there living her best life and making beautiful music. I've been a fan since the beginning (like most of you) and since then she's been my rock, my soldier, my angel, my peace, my serenity, my love... the list could go on and on.

Sorry, I know y'all are probably WTF is this dude on... but I had to get it out. I've been so conflicted since the beginning of the year. I miss our girl. I really do.

Britney, if you read this forum - please know that we REALLY love you. We want you to be okay. We want you to be with your boys. We want you to blossom again.

Love you!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

there is nothing wrong about missing ur favorite singer being on stage performing and stuff

that's why shes ur favorite singer

i was watching pom 2016 after a looong time last night and was like wow this is so close to primeney and started to miss her too

i wish i could wake up and see an announcement for domination or something but i want her life to be sorted out first

7 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

there is nothing wrong about missing ur favorite singer being on stage performing and stuff

that's why shes ur favorite singer

i was watching pom 2016 after a looong time last night and was like wow this is so close to primeney and started to miss her too

i wish i could wake up and see an announcement for domination or something but i want her life to be sorted out first

Thank you!

Yes, I keep re-watching the Apple Festival show and wow - she was SO beautiful and appeared to be really happy to be on stage. She kept smiling and looking down at the fans. Love it so much.

I can't wait for her to comeback, but I can be patient while she sorts everything out in her personal life.

9 minutes ago, Mutya said:

I know how you feel. I can relate to that.

It feels so so so difficult without her. But we need to let her solve her personal life first.

She’ll be back when she’s ready. And it will be even more special.

Life just isn't as exciting without Britney on the scene. 2016 was such a great year - I want it back like right now lol.

Britney if you're reading this - fight for your freedom FFS. Get therapy and get back to how you were pre-breakdown. You have nothing to lose now as they're already stopping you from seeing the boys - so take the fight to those around you. Your family and team are leeches. And your work ethic has been poor these past few years. If you do perform again - don't just look at it as "how few hours rehearsal can I do for this?" Look at it as a piece of art like the flowers you post on Insta (if that is really you.) Honestly, you seem to spend more time picking Insta photos to post than you do rehearsing for a performance. Respect yourself. Respect us. Respect your artistry. :lessons:

#NeedsSaying

#SorryNotSorry

#ToughLove

i miss her too but she needs this time off to sort this whole mess  out. the way im seeing it is this - if she was releasing a new album or touring or doing a vegas show whilst all this was going on, it would be car crash. promo of a new album would be hard to watch because she'd probably not been able to concentrate in interviews, she wouldn't be performing to the best of her ability etc. so I think its good shes stepped away from everything just now

49 minutes ago, Dirk said:

we all miss her :wontcry:

but idk, something about her tells me she will be back, i don't see her quitting music, i feel like she needed a long break but i bet after everything is in order for her she will want to go back to the studio.

of course she'll be back. shes only nearly 38 lol people act like shes way older. shes just taking a proper break which I think is well needed after everything thats happened plus a  4 year vegas residency AND a tour. I think she'll take rest of 2019 off, go back in the studio in the new year, and she'll release new music summer 2020

23 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Britney if you're reading this - fight for your freedom FFS. Get therapy and get back to how you were pre-breakdown. You have nothing to lose now as they're already stopping you from seeing the boys - so take the fight to those around you. Your family and team are leeches. And your work ethic has been poor these past few years. If you do perform again - don't just look at it as "how few hours rehearsal can I do for this?" Look at it as a piece of art like the flowers you post on Insta (if that is really you.) Honestly, you seem to spend more time picking Insta photos to post than you do rehearsing for a performance. Respect yourself. Respect us. Respect your artistry. :lessons:

#NeedsSaying

#SorryNotSorry

#ToughLove

Wow, I hope she doesn't ever read things like this. 

I can't imagine what it would be like if someone watched me do my job all the time and nit picked every moment and everything I did. Britney legit put her need's to the side to work and make money to feed others. We the fans even contributed to it, I remember thinking at one point the conservatorship was good for her. 

She can post whatever she wants, rehearse as much or as little as she wants, record and much or as little as she wants, and that is legit up to her. 

If you don't like the art that she puts out, you don't have to buy it. I however, can't wait to support her when she comes back, no matter how hard she comes, no matter how hard she rehearses, or how hard she does promo. The woman deserves our respect for the pure strength of character she has had over the last decade. 

Archived