Britney's Nail Artist Spills Tea!

OopsOverprotected

I have a friend who has worked around Britney in PH(anyone around her signs an nda), and he literally would only tell me she was “off”. I asked what he meant and he said it was someone you’d approach cautiously  

I think Britney has been in such a bubble for most of her life, especially now, that she doesn’t really know how to interact with anyone outside of her circle. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what sickens me is that ppl act like she has a mental illness based on her Instagram videos....

Britney is not a f**king millennial or gen z....she doesn't use Instagram the way Kylie Kardashian or whatever f**king gen z youtube sensation does...she's OLD SCHOOL....She was 90's early 2000's when social media DID NOT EXIST....and she's almost 40. She's "a mom now". She's just using Instagram however she wants - she isn't using it the way Instagram f**king models or travel bloggers or whatever use it. Her social media isn't handled the way other peoples are. And thats damn refreshing. not proof she's mentally ill. 

my god. GET A GRIP, KIDS.

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

I have a friend who has worked around Britney in PH(anyone around her signs an nda), and he literally would only tell me she was “off”. I asked what he meant and he said it was someone you’d approach cautiously  

I think Britney has been in such a bubble for most of her life, especially now, that she doesn’t really know how to interact with anyone outside of her circle. 

Do you remember the multiple interviews Britney had with Alison from "This Morning" whenever she was on tour? They did three interviews together, they seemed alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC-t6uRajQw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K_YnPYALPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZqHiauUAbk

And then when she was asked to describe Britney in one word she said "cuckoo", min 8:00:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6p0gnt

It seems we have been presented with an image of Britney that's not true to her reality, the same way instagram models and youtubers do.

Honestly what’s messed up to me is how people on this site who are her fans are assured that they can tell someone is mentally Ill from IG videos... and then we sit here and complain about the trolls on her IG. :huh:

anyway, anyone who speaks negatively of someone (especially to say that they’re mentally ill) after meeting or working for them is trash. Gtfo :yeahsure:

On 8/19/2019 at 12:11 PM, britney_rocks said:

Gurl, we can tell she got issue from a 15 sec Instagram video. Not being shady, but come on. We all know Britney has mental issues, it’s not news to anybody. 

she doesn't have mental issues.
sometimes people's personality looks like it... also she had different life experiences than an average person, it's obvious some aspects aren't relatable to a life that is considered normal but that doesn't mean she has strong mental issues. 
this is the problem with this generation/google/pharmaceutical industry... it's easy to label people and assume things... even doctors who study years give misdiagnosis.

actor and singers... low self esteem, a lot of self image issues, it's not easy to be an artist, lots of personal crisis... trust issues..

13 hours ago, MX3 said:

what sickens me is that ppl act like she has a mental illness based on her Instagram videos....

Britney is not a f**king millennial or gen z....she doesn't use Instagram the way Kylie Kardashian or whatever f**king gen z youtube sensation does...she's OLD SCHOOL....She was 90's early 2000's when social media DID NOT EXIST....and she's almost 40. She's "a mom now". She's just using Instagram however she wants - she isn't using it the way Instagram f**king models or travel bloggers or whatever use it. Her social media isn't handled the way other peoples are. And thats damn refreshing. not proof she's mentally ill. 

my god. GET A GRIP, KIDS.

THISSSSSS!!! Shes just a dork that's using Instagram in a way that nobody else does, setting trends as always. She types what she thinks and doesn't proof read it before pushing send. 

Aside from being an imprisoned global superstar she is just a 37 year old nerd that lets her quirky side out in video posts and her pure innocence doesnt make her think that people are going to think she's a lunatic from them. This poor woman just wants to live 

16 hours ago, Dirk said:

she doesn't have mental issues.
sometimes people's personality looks like it... also she had different life experiences than an average person, it's obvious some aspects aren't relatable to a life that is considered normal but that doesn't mean she has strong mental issues. 
this is the problem with this generation/google/pharmaceutical industry... it's easy to label people and assume things... even doctors who study years give misdiagnosis.

actor and singers... low self esteem, a lot of self image issues, it's not easy to be an artist, lots of personal crisis... trust issues..

Pretty much. I'm a nobody with huge trust issues. I tend to stay to myself and say what needs to be said and then I prefer just being quiet. I'm not somebody that could make your ears fall off because I literally won't shut the **** up. Again, I don't know Britney so I don't know what's going on with her when it concerns her health. I don't know how she acts in a day to day and I don't mean to sound critical of the people saying 'She acts 'off'." I just wonder how much expectations come into play? "Yeah, I expected somebody that'd be so outgoing, bubbly and she wasn't." "I kinda expected bold and she'd practically entertain me with whatever we were doing together. She didn't, she was just f**king awkward instead. Like I'm just staring at the clock while hoping she leaves asap because this is just getting to be too much." 

On 8/19/2019 at 8:49 PM, LiquoriceBabe said:

The last 10 years of Britney's career in a nutshell

giphy.gif

Hmm... last 10 years? OK, it's 2019 now, so if the past 10 years have been "cheap and basic", that would include some of the Circus era, such as The Circus Starring Britney Spears' 2009 shows too, and... yeah, I think you see the problem with that statement. :whatitellu:

52 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Hmm... last 10 years? OK, it's 2019 now, so if the past 10 years have been "cheap and basic", that would include some of the Circus era, such as The Circus Starring Britney Spears' 2009 shows too, and... yeah, I think you see the problem with that statement. :whatitellu:

23 minutes ago, Menzo said:

Um except, 10 years ago was the circus era :ririshade2:

:ricackle:

My bad, I meant the last 9 years, 8 months and 25 days of Britney’s career in a nutshell :rihstare:

On 8/24/2019 at 8:53 PM, Spearsfan said:

This is like the millionth story like this. At some point we have to accept its probably true. 

Its still good that the cship is looked into because there is questionable things that have happened. 

Or just trendy to call her crazy, considering that’s what people say since her breakdown. The whole 2007 era changed peoples views of her, and They equate being quirky/hyper to being cuckoo apparently.

• 7 months later...

Hi guys, I never posted in here, but I've been a silent observer of the posts lol

We don't actually know for sure if she has mental illness or not, but speaking from a personal experience with a bipolar boyfriend, who has had 3 manic episodes since I've been with him, I can totally see the same kind of behaviour in some of Britney's action. It is a ****ed up disease really, it's scary and people can really lose their senses and do some really stupid stuff. 

Medication wears off through the years and you have to keep changing and trying new things, and trying new medications is always trial and error, and can go very right or very wrong. It messes with your brain hormones, your brain controls everything.

Her behaviour especially during 2007/2008 the british accent, it really really reminds me of people in manic phases. And people with manic episodes have to go into a facility for a couple of weeks, they cannot be treated at home because they don't sleep, and they are really dangerous for themselves or even others.

But I'm still saying #FreeBritney she's not disabled or has severe Parkinson for all we know lol Bipolar patients can live a very good life and be very successfull if treated right. Britney clearly has been abused, and her team have been taking advantage of her disease to make money and keep the conservatorship (hybrid business) going. It's disgusting.

On 8/24/2019 at 1:06 AM, LiquoriceBabe said:

Do you remember the multiple interviews Britney had with Alison from "This Morning" whenever she was on tour? They did three interviews together, they seemed alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC-t6uRajQw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K_YnPYALPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZqHiauUAbk

And then when she was asked to describe Britney in one word she said "cuckoo", min 8:00:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6p0gnt

It seems we have been presented with an image of Britney that's not true to her reality, the same way instagram models and youtubers do.

She had interviews with her after breakdown

Archived