Britney's Nail Artist Spills Tea!

OopsOverprotected

Hey Exhalers, 

I found a german Youtube video today where a nail artist from Düsseldorf Germany talks about her experience with Britney in 2018 when she was on tour in Germany. 

For those who are not able to understand german I'll translate the main points:

- She was working for as a nail artist for a hotel where she was booked last minute to do Britney's nails

- She was a fan back then & it was always her dream to do Britney's nails

- She said Britney was checking closely how her nails were done by the artist and when the nail artist was done with her nails she was grateful and did small talk with her

- Britney complimented the girl on her natural her and her short cut & told the girl that she always wears extensions 

- Britney said "thank you" several times

- Nail artist says that Britneys nails were done very basic and "cheap" before she did her nails & Britney needed a refill

- Nail artists says that she looks and talks just like on TV/Instagram 

- Britney was very small, very friendly, came in with headphones - it was a nice experience

- The guy says that Britney is one of his biggest idols but he is scared to meet her cause he doesn't want his expecations to be destroyed by meeting her cause he knows Brit has issues 

- When the guy talks about Britney having mental issues the nail artist says that she signed a contract and she can't talk about this topic and that being with a person while doing their nails is of course more intimate than going to a meet & greet to see her. And that you witness more private moments of the artists you work with.

- Nail artists also says something like "I don't want to destroy your illusions" - and "As you said she got some issues"

STARTS 6:30

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

Gurl, we can tell she got issue from a 15 sec Instagram video. Not being shady, but come on. We all know Britney has mental issues, it’s not news to anybody. 

100%...does anyone still have the illusion of her as the perfect popstar?! If anything the GP doesn't take her seriously or view her as sane.

:cackling:

wtf why is everyone acting like Britney clearly has a severe mental illness?? I mean she totally could have a mental illness but it doesnt seem to be anything that is obvious or debilitating. I’ve never noticed Britney having a mental illness in “15 second instagram videos” its just called being a 37 year old mom calm down yall :nyheadache:

48 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

wtf why is everyone acting like Britney clearly has a severe mental illness?? I mean she totally could have a mental illness but it doesnt seem to be anything that is obvious or debilitating. I’ve never noticed Britney having a mental illness in “15 second instagram videos” its just called being a 37 year old mom calm down yall :nyheadache:

When you have been a fan since day 1, and have been following her since the beginning, you can clearly see the way she acts and behaves is more than just being a “37 year old mom”. And it’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s not just anybody that can handle what Britney has been trough in her life. It takes a special type of person to deal with all the bullshit the media and even her family has put her through. If anything, her story is inspiring. 

4 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Gurl, we can tell she got issue from a 15 sec Instagram video. Not being shady, but come on. We all know Britney has mental issues, it’s not news to anybody. 

True. Those are hard to watch. If I had actually met Britney though, I would not say those things to the media. It’s not cool at all. 

On 8/19/2019 at 3:27 PM, Fudgeney said:

I'd like you to go find other 37 year old moms on instagram and see how they post. There's something very off about Britney but no one here says they dislike her quirky-peculiarities. Denying they exist is more hateful to someone than loving the faults.

7 hours ago, Scrappy said:

I'd like you to go find other 37 year old moms on instagram and see how they post. There's something very off about Britney but no one here says they dislike her quirky-peculiarities. Denying they exist is more hateful to someone than loving the faults.

I mean my mom is only 43 and she posts things very similar to Britney. Im not denying that she has a problem as I said she may very well have a mental illness but I don't think her instagram posts are evidence of that and to imply that they are is rude to Britney and people who post similar things on social media. Just because she isn't a pro at social media doesn't mean she has a mental illness. 

Archived