Britney at the Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Premiere

MakeMeFweaky

5 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Even though I hate those two, you know neither Jlo nor Toilet Swift would ever attend an event without professional hair, make up and outfit.

I don’t agree with this! I think her make up is professional and also I don’t see anything wrong with her ponytail it’s not a really messy one. She looks super beautiful and there is no reason for people to hate on her look. 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She looks good in the first pic cause its far away,

up close she looks old af and u can see her messed up teeth.

I dont get how her teeth used to be perfect and straight and now they're not, how the heck does that happen?

her teeth are far from 'messed up'.....

2 hours ago, The Dream said:

Doesn't she appear to be more confident posing alone than posing with Sam?

He looks like he is born to be in front of cameras and he always telling her sth... Don't know I get some different vibes from him

Britney doesn't how to pose and smile for pictures. Nothing new.  Can't hate Sam for knowing not to raise his eyebrows, creating forehead wrinkles, while cameras are flashing. He also has a good default pose, which Britney doesn't.

Britney has always been awkward on red carpet photos. She either looks too casual or too stiff. It was only harder to see during the early years because she didn't have the wrinkles that she has now.

Omg are our standards really this low that Britney showing up to a red carpet in a dress and shoes from Contempo Casuals 2002 collection is getting us all worked up? 

My god how far we have fallen. 

This is WORLDS better than she has looked recently but she desperately needs a stylist. She wouldn’t even need to pay one. Anyone would outfit her just to have that Instagram proof. 

What is wrong with you all?! I want to slap all of you. She looks good! Like how dare you talk about another human like that. Why are you apart of a forum dedicated to her? Would you like if people talked about you like that. Shame on you 

Archived