Britney at the Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Premiere

MakeMeFweaky

12 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Maybe it's because I'm the only woman around here :whatitellu: But i really, in this time and age, don 't get why she has to look perfect. Please, let britney be different if she wants to. She HAVE lived the perfect life, this time is all about looking like she wants to, with bikinisunmarks and all. who caaaaares how she COULD have looked. 
Britney is the most bad-*** and real, and she should look like it, not polished up.

I’m a woman and I’m older than most here. You’re making excuses for her. Valid excuses, but they’re excuses. She should have and could have looked better, of course. Just saying, she will be called out for it. Eww at bikini sun marks. Girl, no. There’s nothing wrong with being polished up for events. She looks happy and I’m happy for that. :)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, generation glory said:

To an extent I do agree with some about the criticisms of her red carpet look, if you want to call it that. I’m older too. So I’m not trying to be a mean judgy b***h. We’re all getting older. Society judge women more harshly for it. But let’s be real. It’s not just about being an aging female in the public eye. When you’re as rich and as famous about Britney the public also expect you to take better care of your appearance on and off the red carpet which Britney doesn’t. Her peers both older and younger still have their look together consistently. If she doesn’t care then well that sucks but I understand. But just accept that she will in fact be called out for it.:whatitellu:

She’s the only female celebrity at last night’s premiere who looks like she didn’t get her hair done for this event. The make up is slightly improved but get it professionally done. The dress color is beautiful on her but it looks cheap. Britney is an A-list celebrity based on her name but she looks like a D-lister. Her look is totally dated. She’s stuck in a time warp, like in the 2000s. That look isn’t working for her. She or someone NEEDS to HELP HER find a look that works for present day Britney Spears. Looking low budget at a world premiere of one of the biggest films this summer is not cool. That’s why she always gets dragged for filth by the public. Like it or not people have expectations. Not necessarily over the top expectations but they expect better than what she gives. One of the perks of being rich & famous is you have access to the best of everything. Use it. :cutebrit:

If I had a fraction of Britney’s wealth my hair, teeth, skin and wardrobe would be top notch!!

• hydra facials

• chemical peels or laser peels 

• micro blading the eyebrows 

• no spaces between teeth 

• Botox the forehead and between brows 

• updated figure flattering clothes in general

^ but maybe Britney likes the gap tooth look. Many do.?‍♀️ It’s just that the public remembers her smile looking better than it does now. Notice that her younger bf is always put together. The two of them side by side always looks so mismatched. People notice this too.

On a positive note. I like that Britney looks more relaxed and happy. Constructive criticism, y’all. I’m not being mean. She looks happy and had a nice night out. That’s great! :clap:

She doesn't even look like a Dlister...everyone I know with not even a fraction of her money could do better. If she's happy that's what matters most 100%

But everyone in here acting like she looks good...:tiffcackle:

Why is it being negative to say the truth?

It's not asking the world of her or putting on unrealistic expectations...no one here expects perfection of her that's pretty obvious...

but it's literally her job (oh wait she doesn't have one or do anything) to be a star. She legit asked for it...you don't go to a Hollywood premiere when you're a star and not want attention...and she cannot even do her hair or makeup right. I have no clue why this is so painful for her. It's like her goal is whatever looks good or appropriate she's like...scrap it!

It is really weird to me a couple of things about people's comments here:

1. Going for her looks because she isn't on point 1000 percent. This inst her premiere, she is just a guest. Her look is simple. Britney is NEVER perfectly put together, and that to me has always been what is relatable and loveable about her...it is literally part of her brand lol 

2. Looking at her teeth and looking at her face so harshly, and saying what you would do with her wealth. She looks genuinely happy, and maybe she has been too busy with all the drama to go the her derm. You are supposed to take breaks from injectables, let her save those (which all of you will roast for the next era). 

3. Everyone wanting a FREE BRITNEY, and I just think once you get it, you are all going to not like what you get. Everyone is criticizing her for so many things, and her actions....I am enjoying it. It is the most genuine we have gotten of her in a long time.  

Her going to see Brad Pitt is just so adorable, everyone should enjoy that she looks happy, and she could very well be free to be who she really wants to be soon. I can't help but feel that so many of you would rather her be chained up just as long as she looks polished.   

20 minutes ago, The Dream said:

There is no legit reason to judge her appearance. She looks natural, relaxed and elegant. Her style represents her perfectly.

It's time you realise that she won't go over the top with her appearance to look hollywood. 

Exactly! I don’t even understand why some of these people post here it’s clear they don’t know Britney at all, she has never been Hollywood and she has never cared about that. She looks elegant, comfortable in her own skin and happy. 

44 minutes ago, generation glory said:

:uknowit: I love your sense of humor.

Its true though... Kesha and Gaga will be preaching about how toxic the chemicals are and how beautiful natural wrinkles are as if they have been telling us this all along.  They will proclaim their victimhood and insist that all of the males in America shamed them about having wrinkles and thats why they did it.  It will be great publicity. 

10 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Exactly! I don’t even understand why some of these people post here it’s clear they don’t know Britney at all, she has never been Hollywood and she has never cared about that. She looks elegant, comfortable in her own skin and happy. 

Then don't go to a Hollywood premiere...if she just wants to be a regular person...just be that. Why does she need to go to a red carpet event if she doesn't want to be famous or want attention. Y'all have set your expectations unbelievably low for her to say this is elegant. But you are right, she does look somewhat happy. We can agree there that's what matters most is that she feels happy and loved. 

2 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

1. Going for her looks because she isn't on point 1000 percent. This inst her premiere, she is just a guest. Her look is simple. Britney is NEVER perfectly put together, and that to me has always been what is relatable and loveable about her...it is literally part of her brand lol 

2. Looking at her teeth and looking at her face so harshly, and saying what you would do with her wealth. She looks genuinely happy, and maybe she has been too busy with all the drama to go the her derm. You are supposed to take breaks from injectables, let her save those (which all of you will roast for the next era). 

3. Everyone wanting a FREE BRITNEY, and I just think once you get it, you are all going to not like what you get. Everyone is criticizing her for so many things, and her actions....I am enjoying it. It is the most genuine we have gotten of her in a long time.  

Her going to see Brad Pitt is just so adorable, everyone should enjoy that she looks happy, and she could very well be free to be who she really wants to be soon. I can't help but feel that so many of you would rather her be chained up just as long as she looks polished.   

I mean, this just isn’t true.  There have been lots of times in just the past few years where her look is completely on point (the 2016 VMAs, most of her other Glory promo, the 2017 RDMAs, etc.).  And that’s not even touching how perfect she looked at most events back in the day. 

I do agree with everything else you said, though.

1 hour ago, The Dream said:

There is no legit reason to judge her appearance. She looks natural, relaxed and elegant. Her style represents her perfectly.

It's time you realise that she won't go over the top with her appearance to look hollywood. 

And that there is nothing wrong with that. Sadly exhale is probably filled with gym-made, action figure-like white gays that can only perceive made-up, artificial beauty :mhm:

1 hour ago, chrisryan said:

Finally some common sense in here. Geez the woman has been in the middle of a long, tedious, boring judicial battle over most of the year, with full media coverage and absurd fan theories (or not, #FreeBritney), she has been in the spotlight with news outlets and empty people judging her mental state for every little thing she does, seriously, leave britney alone for a bit.

Does anyone else feel extremely shallow for critiquing her appearance with everything going on in her personal life? There's just so much room for improvement with her money, but she's literally fighting for her freedom right now. I'm sure wearing a retainer is not the first thing on her mind each day. :ineedthetruth:

Archived