Britney at the Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Premiere

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/23/2019 at 10:34 AM, The Dream said:

There is no legit reason to judge her appearance. She looks natural, relaxed and elegant. Her style represents her perfectly.

It's time you realise that she won't go over the top with her appearance to look hollywood. 

Right, I dont get why people are still expecting Kim K and JLO glam 20 years into her career. Despite Britney the brand, Britney the person has never been a girly girl. She's never really cared about fashion or makeup. If she wasn't a popstar I can imagine her being the type of person who walks out in sweat pants to go grocery shopping (Im sure we've already seen her do that). 

The rule of thumb for Britney's fans should be if she isn't in a music video, don't expect her to be fully glammed up. That will prevent several meltdowns.

• Super Mods
21 hours ago, Hannah said:

Right, I dont get why people are still expecting Kim K and JLO glam 20 years into her career. Despite Britney the brand, Britney the person has never been a girly girl. She's never really cared about fashion or makeup. If she wasn't a popstar I can imagine her being the type of person who walks out in sweat pants to go grocery shopping (Im sure we've already seen her do that). 

The rule of thumb for Britney's fans should be if she isn't in a music video, don't expect her to be fully glammed up. That will prevent several meltdowns.

No, she’s always been a very girly girl. She loves shopping and in her prime she was always raving about how much clothes she got and seeing her shop for her first VMA outfit, and hearing her rave about those creepy dolls while shopping with Justin. 

She just doesn’t have good taste, she really is a country girl. that’s all but she makes up for it with her amazing ear for music that something Jlo doesn’t have. Honestly Jlo’s fashion kinda trumps over her music career as all I see in headlines is what she’s wearing and her top most iconic fashion moments. 

10 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

It's so easy for her to slay!! Get a artist girl take the risk ? I'm tired of her just looking like a superstar in music videos 

It wasn't her day to shine, Brit is classy lady and dressed according to the occasion :lessons:,

but yeah, dress could be tailored a bit more :coffee:

• Content Curators
On 7/24/2019 at 3:02 AM, YoungOne said:

she looks cute. its like 1999 all over again. her girl next door vibe is pretty.

002_28329.jpg

wow she looks like

britney spears

lmfao thats so weird to say but.....

throwback to last year

Image result for britney spears piece of me tour 2018 meet and greet

like she looked so much worse

so pls appreciate this

and **** whoever did this m&g with her

On 8/1/2019 at 11:24 AM, Britneyarmy8 said:

wow she looks like

britney spears

lmfao thats so weird to say but.....

throwback to last year

Image result for britney spears piece of me tour 2018 meet and greet

like she looked so much worse

so pls appreciate this

and **** whoever did this m&g with her

**** like that boggles my mind. I don't get it. Yeah, I probably need to write it off as "People are ********." I just don't get why you'd take the money, the time to meet with a celebrity that you don't like (?) just to make fun of them. It's like 1 + 1 = 3. I can't get it to add up. Why do that to somebody that you supposedly like? 

2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

No he did that pose and everything but he photo shopped the umbrella in

he got loads of hate 

Yeah that's what I mean by it's a fake. I'm sure she didnt recognize an outfit she wore 10+ years ago. It was a shitty thing to do but we know that britney is ok with kicking ppl out of mag for dumb reasons so if she noticed he would have probably been kicked out.

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yeah that's what I mean by it's a fake. I'm sure she didnt recognize an outfit she wore 10+ years ago. It was a shitty thing to do but we know that britney is ok with kicking ppl out of mag for dumb reasons so if she noticed he would have probably been kicked out.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania personal space gif She did kick out one touchy-feely person:coffee:greetings 4 Marta.

could you imagine Britney playing a role in a Tarantino movie?
I could easily see Tarantino wanting to cast her, as he is a huge fan of pop culture. Maybe she is in talks for a small role in his last movie? He promised only to make 10  and Once Upon A Time is number 9...
Back in 2008 there was a rumor Britney was going to take a role in his new movie...https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/2509196/Britney-Spears-to-play-lesbian-killer-in-Quentin-Tarantino-film.html

maybe my Britney starvation level is way too high so i´m being too delusional?...  :omgreallyney:

OK, so despite this thread being long-dead, it's my turn to chime in! :jumpney:

I think the outfit was great - simple, but classy. Kinda reminds me of the one she wore at MTV VMA 2016 because of that.

002_28329.jpg

My only problem with it are the shoes - I feel like a pair of red pumps would work better with it, like these:

Brainy Mademoiselle: Red Pumps

She also looked relaxed, happy, and all-round beautiful that night! :yay: While the eyeshadow was typical-for-Britney racoon eyes, I think it doesn't look too bad in some photos, like this one:

EAIGW-kWsAAfoqj.jpg

So, yeah... A SERVE. :flawlessbye:

Archived