Britney at the Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Premiere

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Brits movie premiere post before I went to bed. I thought wow she looks pretty and I guess this is for some low budget indie movie Sam is in.

wake up and find out it’s for a Hollywood movie starring brad and leo. I can’t believe this was a full out premiere with press. She looks so happy so I believe this was in her own terms.

i kind of like that she’s low key because I know this is what she wants. It’s just that it takes away that pop star illusion where everything is of the “highest” quality. She’s just a normal gal and it’s kind of refreshing. 

Omg she looks stunning. I don’t know what you’re all complaining with her make up when to me it looks like a professional smokey eye not like she does it! And also isn’t it weird that she posts an insta story on Sam’s insta instead of hers. I loved seeing it but she could have done it on her one which makes me think she really does not have proper access to her phone and that’s why she did that through sam’s Insta. 

I was just reading some of the comments from the instagrams of the media and there are so many negatives ones and it makes me angry cause I bet when it is someone else like Jennifer Lopez or Taylor swift there won’t be that many nasty comments especially about her look. I really don’t understand it. Okay she might have wrinkles but who cares I mean she is growing old of course wrinkles will start to appear not everyone is lucky to have good skin. But I still think she looks so beautiful so just seeing all those hateful coments is making me sad especially when there are many here as well. 

Honestly, it’s not my most favourite Britney red carpet look BUT it’s such a lovely surprise to see her out again professionally  and that too with her boyfriend and looking happy - and she picked the perfect film premiere - a Brad Pitt starrer - once a fan, always a fan! 

2 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I saw Brits movie premiere post before I went to bed. I thought wow she looks pretty and I guess this is for some low budget indie movie Sam is in.

wake up and find out it’s for a Hollywood movie starring brad and leo. 

Lol same. Actually I was just going to bed when I saw the post and I didn’t read the caption so I assumed they were going to dinner together or something lol

Archived