Britney cuting dressess shorter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, I prefer a full length dress/gown every now and then. She destroyed that gold one, it was beautiful before she took the scissors to it.

The rest are okay. I actually think she improved the Clive Davis event dress as best she could, because there was no saving it or making it better.

43 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Agreed x1000

There were soooooooooooo many cheap hideous outfits!! I can't believe someone actually let her on stage in this Z-list hooker lingerie.

It screams cheap, tacky & desperate.

There were only like 3 POM outfits I really liked which included Cowboyney / Texasney because it was so her.

I also loved this:

And in terms of the racier outfits, this was the best because she wasn't just dancing around in a bikini:

Love the V-cut! Though it might've worked better if it was just a simple catsuit.

Some variations of the tank top & pants outfit she wore during Me Against the Music were also sweet.

The problem with the remainder was how cheap looking they were. Britney is naturally ****, she doesn't need tacky lingerie. She looks her best in simple clothes that aren't too distracting, bright, flashy and all over the place.

I think she could look beautiful in really elaborate costumes but if she does those then everything needs to match. She cant have expensive looking clothes and then do her hair and makeup herself or have a lame stage.

Like she would look STUNNING in these

Spoiler

kylie-minogue-in-concert-at-the-nec-showKylie-Minogue.jpg08d53e63eee0590b672e5a64c8e659f7.pngd4f65b4e5c5aa5f900488e328397f1ae--kylie-Strictly-Come-Dancing-2015.jpg7XRWYKWMEEI6RLIKBYA67OR4YE.jpghbz-beyonce-tour-2013-gettyimages-173249lady-gaga-los-angeles-forum-concert-revibest-gaga.jpg&w=1050&c=sc&poi=face&q=85864a06cfca34386c89ef8cc6c865dbc3.jpgtaylor-swift-bbma-02may19-09.jpg13795130-0-image-m-7_1558500038357.jpggallery-1486094025-gettyimages-614922356

23 hours ago, glorified.ho said:

Completely agree. I think its totally possible to show your fit body, without showing too much skin. Actually, you can even look sexier by covering certain parts and making people imagine what they are like. Britney tends to leave nothing to imagination these days.

Mariah, for instance, the fittest she is, the more she covers herself somehow, and it looks great!

By the way, I love the Miley Cyrus outfits you posted.

i would like to see her in a classier outfit. remember that white grammy outfit. but these days i am not even sure if she can choose or she just told to wear certain things. remember the whole Britney empire is her **** body image.that is why she wears certain things. sometimes it's just too much. but if she is ok with it then:whatitellu:

13 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

i would like to see her in a classier outfit. remember that white grammy outfit. but these days i am not even sure if she can choose or she just told to wear certain things. remember the whole Britney empire is her **** body image.that is why she wears certain things. sometimes it's just too much. but if she is ok with it then:whatitellu:

If it was up to her team I guarantee you she would be walking around like a Barbie all the time. Her looking trashy is not great for her image.

Archived