Jump to content

Britney cuting dressess shorter


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I know she cut these but do you guys know of any others?? Im sure she cut up most of her ULTRA short dresses from the last 3 years but I havent found pictures of the origninals.

 

472920691ab61484b9d4728f653ca4ea6090030c

 

 

 

 

This dress is a f**king disaster nonetheless.It looks like a cheap dress from Aliexpress. Who designed this??? :orangu:

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I know she cut these but do you guys know of any others?? Im sure she cut up most of her ULTRA short dresses from the last 3 years but I havent found pictures of the origninals.

 

 

0381625689165c4f3d13ca5d895d98aaa3a65557

473781832760d00331cbe1e6f88961a7b85d2ca7

 

These are the only ones I don't like. The silver one looked atrocious, like it didn't fit her. And the golden one looks more classy as it was originally designed. Other than that, she usually looks good when she's showing leg. 

Obs: The Clive Davis one looked bad in certain angles, but it was not so bad.

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Britney likes to show skin and her legs.

She works hard for her body .

I do wish she could dress more classy sometimes

the problem is the way she alters the dresses make them less flattering. Her body is amazing but the dresses dont flatter her at all. They are constantly too small which make her look bigger than she is.

This dress is gorgeous but the top part is to small and it looks like its going to explode

normal_XRAY_WN_HQ_22815862_282629.jpg

The top part here is also to small

normal_68169215_britney-spears-attends-t

This one makes her upper body look gigantic and her lower body tiny

normal_XRAY_SI_22.jpg

These dresses were short enough and the way she altered them  made ithem look tacky imo

23161723_534853143519668_828574319825335

normal_bef20b762622353.jpgnormal_9d02301005500514.jpg

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

Well she has **** legs to show so no need to cover them

its kind of like Christinas over singing. Everyone knows she can sing and yet she constantly feels the need to proove herself. Everybody knows Britney has an amazing body, no need to cut short dresses even shorter.

there are classier ways to show off her body. She is always showing almost everything *****, legs, abs, arms..focus on 1 or 2 of those and its nice but everything.. is tacky
 

Spoiler

 

 

xbf7k8-l-610x610-dress-gown-nude-nude+drJennaDewanTatumJulienMacdonaldAMA.jpgcb569c34976c801c2ac7017894427196.jpgAlessandra-Ambrosio-scarlet-single-strap0fb179ed02e9c74aee71ef10192b91e6.jpgSelena-Gomez-Red-Carpet-Style.jpgchrissy_teigen_black_lace_two_pieces_evehbz-zendaya-2016-billboard.jpg46c10bdf130b10c803ef74332e116a80.jpgb6ff18cf017c8cc9ee8e6d33e1b1ff42.jpgRihanna-Celebrity-Dress-White-****-Two-Pjoan-smalls-at-youth-premiere-at-cannes-rs_634x1024-180128161832-634-red-carpet-rs_634x1024-190210161758-634-2019-grammymiley-cyrus-met-gala-2018-3.jpgHeidi-Klum-silver-glitter-single-long-sl569217bff32bc4b2e2a16b3c11245569.jpgurn-publicid-ap.org-884992170879441ba7c6616efa226380e1a1fb176f5ddb956b27.jpg62009f4af46a8fac4d21dfdcbe98ff08.jpggallery_3_5.jpg2018-Victoria-Secret-Fashion-Show-Red-Ca

 

 

Link to comment
52 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

its kind of like Christinas over singing. Everyone knows she can sing and yet she constantly feels the need to proove herself. Everybody knows Britney has an amazing body, no need to cut short dresses even shorter.

there are classier ways to show off her body. She is always showing almost everything *****, legs, abs, arms..focus on 1 or 2 of those and its nice but everything.. is tacky
 

  Hide contents

 

 

xbf7k8-l-610x610-dress-gown-nude-nude+drJennaDewanTatumJulienMacdonaldAMA.jpgcb569c34976c801c2ac7017894427196.jpgAlessandra-Ambrosio-scarlet-single-strap0fb179ed02e9c74aee71ef10192b91e6.jpgSelena-Gomez-Red-Carpet-Style.jpgchrissy_teigen_black_lace_two_pieces_evehbz-zendaya-2016-billboard.jpg46c10bdf130b10c803ef74332e116a80.jpgb6ff18cf017c8cc9ee8e6d33e1b1ff42.jpgRihanna-Celebrity-Dress-White-****-Two-Pjoan-smalls-at-youth-premiere-at-cannes-rs_634x1024-180128161832-634-red-carpet-rs_634x1024-190210161758-634-2019-grammymiley-cyrus-met-gala-2018-3.jpgHeidi-Klum-silver-glitter-single-long-sl569217bff32bc4b2e2a16b3c11245569.jpgurn-publicid-ap.org-884992170879441ba7c6616efa226380e1a1fb176f5ddb956b27.jpg62009f4af46a8fac4d21dfdcbe98ff08.jpggallery_3_5.jpg2018-Victoria-Secret-Fashion-Show-Red-Ca

 

 

Completely agree. I think its totally possible to show your fit body, without showing too much skin. Actually, you can even look sexier by covering certain parts and making people imagine what they are like. Britney tends to leave nothing to imagination these days.

Mariah, for instance, the fittest she is, the more she covers herself somehow, and it looks great!

By the way, I love the Miley Cyrus outfits you posted.

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, glorified.ho said:

Completely agree. I think its totally possible to show your fit body, without showing too much skin. Actually, you can even look sexier by covering certain parts and making people imagine what they are like. Britney tends to leave nothing to imagination these days.

Mariah, for instance, the fittest she is, the more she covers herself somehow, and it looks great!

By the way, I love the Miley Cyrus outfits you posted.

yeah agree. You can cover most of your body and still look **** as hell. All of these are more **** than what she is wearing imo. Just as the Onyx Catsuit was sexier than her POM lingere

Spoiler

Black-Jumpsuit-Cutouts.jpgCara+Delevingne+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+Met+131d672a0f3cb3c8771eada27e2070ac.jpg2903AD3900000578-3094527-image-a-65_1432198472.jpgSelenaGomez1.jpg?w=980&q=75emmy-rossum-wi-nov-13.jpgdoevku-l-610x610-jumpsuit-olivia+culpo-b4b3uoi-l-610x610-jumpsuit-kate+hudson-rehj6mfi-l-610x610-jumpsuit-nicole+trunfioMiley-Cyrus.jpg

 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...