So about Britney trying to make her cousin love her....

JustWendy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think its that weird that her cousin was her love interest. Its a music video they were acting and its not like they were making out. In fact if I recall correctly they don’t even actually appear on screen together there is a shot of her just looking at him singing lol. 

I wonder which side of the family he is from and why we haven’t seen him since. 

3 hours ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I remember watching an old interview where she said it was her cousin in the BOMT video who played her love interest. God I have no idea how I would find that now 

its also written  on IMBD https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5349292/plotsummary?ref_=m_tt_stry_pl#summary-ps3310623

omg it's true! it's Chad Spears! so that means Britney wasn't the only star of the family?? what ever happened to him, I wonder :( 

1 hour ago, JEJE said:

I don’t think its that weird that her cousin was her love interest. Its a music video they were acting and its not like they were making out. In fact if I recall correctly they don’t even actually appear on screen together there is a shot of her just looking at him singing lol. 

I wonder which side of the family he is from and why we haven’t seen him since. 

I don't think it's weird either. If both of them were in the business back then, it's cool from her and Jive to have employed him for that gig.

We stan a humble queen who likes to share. :plzney:

3 hours ago, nicquinta said:

Omg.   It was her cousin.   IN A VIDEO.  like pretend. 

She wasn't trying to make her cousin love her. 

Is this a joke? 

Are music videos real life?   Lmao

lol! I never said she was trying to make her cousin actually fall in love with her.:raven: I was refering to the plot of the MV. but it being her big break as a pop star... and having family with you on set of your first music video. i don't know, it is kinda cool. 

3 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

It's her cousin, but it's a music video! Stop taking it so seriously. She needed a quick love interest, it was her first video and she got him.

He's hot too. 

yes, we already established that. and we're trying to figure out what became of him:ehidk:

51 minutes ago, joanhs said:

We are talking about a video where the entire wardrobe is probably 5$.. Of course they had to get whatever guy they could get, so ofcourse britney was like "i've got a good looking cousin"

that actually makes a lot of sense lol :imdying:

Archived