#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Ppl can do what they please but personally I don’t see any evidence that Britney is being used currently to have such a huge reaction. 

Britney got let out of working. She finally is getting help she needs. So what you guys are doing makes no sense now. 

Have you blanked out a couple times over the past decade? When she clearly wanted to get out of the conservatorship and they extended it for the sake of finalizing a contract with LiveNation that seems like she was being used. When she clearly wasn’t in any shape to work and they shoehorned her into another residency. You’re right it’s hard to see if she’s fine right now since we can’t see her at all but that why the hashtag is about freeing Britney from the conservatorship and not freeing her from the mental health facility and those things are not mutually exclusive 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

You guys, this whole thing is HUGE. I feel like we are witnessing a piece of Britney Spears History unfolding.... 

This is bigger than Exhale, and it’s out of our control. And tbh, Exhale seems to be some of the more sane fans out there, which is, frightening to say the least...:airpls: 

It's good! Like I wrote earlier, I want to see some kind of #Metoo breakthrough.

Things have been swept under a rug for so long but this time, we are not going to forget about this. :nyschool:

It's going to be interesting to see how Team B is going to spin this one. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Excuse me, not that I want to be a hater or anything but is that her ACTUAL Instagram account? She isn't a celebrity so her account isn't certified. Is that the real Lynne? :ponderney:

4 minutes ago, Sporty said:

Yes, both the Instagram and Facebook are real. Jamie Lynn's verified account even follows her; I'd take a screen shot for you on my phone, but I can't. Perhaps someone else can.

KFOmmHU.png

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

not if she really needs the conservatorship:nochillbrit:

she clearly needed and she realised it now after so many years :whatitellu:

She needs help mentally? Yes. She need to be controlled legally? Hell no. She can be out of a conservatorship and still go to a mental health facility for her issues, I don’t know why you guys are acting as if it’s one or the other 

• Like 4

Some keywords/phrases:

"Process of eliminating" - She already wanted out of cship at the time.

"Threatened several times" - Might be reading too much into it but it's as if she is afraid of him, and could have easily used a lighter term to describe her situation.

I'm not even sure if this is real or not, but there is definitely some daddy issues going on. She's been trying to get out of her cship for over a decade and that's pretty sad.

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

You guys, this whole thing is HUGE. I feel like we are witnessing a piece of Britney Spears History unfolding.... 

This is bigger than Exhale, and it’s out of our control. And tbh, Exhale seems to be some of the more sane fans out there, which is, frightening to say the least...:airpls: 

It's obviously because of social media, which her team isn't used to.

Things changed dramatically around 2013/2014 with social media.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Itachi said:

she kinda is back in the spotlight now, but not because of her music. all these headlines/topics about her actually makes me feel like it's 2007 once again. :decisions: i mean she worked really hard to maintain a lowkey life after that but now it seems like it's all coming back. :decisions: 

qj9Ln3.gif

It’s completely different though. There is SO much support for Britney. I know there has to be hateful comments out there, but I literally have not seen any anywhere, FB, Insta, Twitter. The only “negative” comments I see are the bootlicking fans crying that we’re taking it too far and that #freebritney campaign is somehow hurting her. (attacking her family is taking it too far though, y’all need to chill out w that **** and leave her family alone. Go drag Lou Taylor instead :demi:).

Funny how they weren’t crying when her team took it too far and wheeled her on stage barely a year after her public meltdown. :well:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Have you blanked out a couple times over the past decade? When she clearly wanted to get out of the conservatorship and they extended it for the sake of finalizing a contract with LiveNation that seems like she was being used. When she clearly wasn’t in any shape to work and they shoehorned her into another residency. You’re right it’s hard to see if she’s fine right now since we can’t see her at all but that why the hashtag is about freeing Britney from the conservatorship and not freeing her from the mental health facility and those things are not mutually exclusive 

What I noticed this last decade was a person trying to be their old self with a mental illness. 

I think they should have done Circus. Got custody back and let her retire. As a fan I was selfish back than and wanted her to continue for music. I agree that is their fault. Maybe they did it to try and get her back to where she could be her old self but she just can’t. 

There is little to go on when saying she could 100% handle her own life by herself without major help. 

If Britney came back the same during Circus and after there would be no question the cship isn’t needed but that obviously isn’t the case. Many ppl not just her team has stated how she needs extra care. 

I think most ppl that are pushing for this can’t grasp that she really maybe has a severe mental illness 

that is what worries me

• Like 1