#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Can some of the exhale detectives recall around what time Britney started wearing this shirt/cap?

19222_834978799888765_234200493253944161

11264181_710995892361112_2013328700_n.jp

7-B65-C458-88-E0-43-B5-9-CDD-4-C69-FFC91

She wore it for many shows. I’m assuming something happened with her father around that time, especially since she actually talked about “daddy issues” to Mario Lopez a year or so (?) later.

Edit: She wore this top from May 13-August 8, 2015. I guess I’m finally an exhale detective. :bedtime:

People always says it was about her father. But I always assumed it was for Charlie (they must've ended their relationship sometime around those months in 2015) 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Hi everyone, currently writing this from page 763, it feels so cold and empty in here. I don't how long it will take me to get to the end, I'm really scared. I just want all of you to keep me in your prayers. If you don't ever see me again, I will always keep you in my heart :crying4:

If you die you won’t  be able to keep catching on what is happening on this thread :queenflopga:

also you won’t be able to live the moment when Britney get out of the conservatorship and we can all celebrate it with happiness and proudly 

:bsass:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, indyRS said:

Is there even proof that she's been in there longer than a month? I don't think so...

Why do some of y'all think she's been in there since January.

there's really no solid proof or evidence other than rumors but fans are trying to convince themselves that she was at the holmby hills facility since january. i'm kinda now convinced she completed a 90-day (three month) stay there which makes sense since she was practically out of the public eye for a little over 3 months. that, or she spent the last 30-days of her treatment at the hh facility. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6506025/Sumner-Redstone-ordered-court-appointed-guardian-speech-impediment.html 

Sumner Redstone is ordered to have court-appointed guardian

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge David Cowan said he was appointing the guardian because Redstone has extreme difficulty speaking, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Samuel Ingham, III has reportedly been offered the guardianship, according to Deadline.

Redstone’s mental capacity is not at issue, the judge said.

The judge agreed, saying Redstone wasn't mentally incapacitated but did suffer from a severe speech impediment

First y'all better be good talker in LA... 

And y'all still believe that Britney's sealed docs are because they want to protect her

Reminder of what judge said about Britney's c-ship 

“The conservatorship is necessary and appropriate for the complexity of financial and business entities and her being susceptible to undue influence,” Goetz said

her being susceptible to undue influence let's keep under a c-ship cuz she has bad friends who can profit from her money cuz that's totally a reason to take away someone rights 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

there's really no solid proof or evidence other than rumors but fans are trying to convince themselves that she was at the holmby hills facility since january. i'm kinda now convinced she completed a 90-day (three month) stay there which makes sense since she was practically out of the public eye for a little over 3 months. that, or she spent the last 30-days of her treatment at the specific facility. 

In the end it doesn't matter how long she was there. The only thing which matters to me is that she seems not happy and something very fishy is going on. :(