#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Z-dawg said:

But Lou Lou didn’t want them there... so... :hiii:

I was reading the conservatorship hand book last night and it says The conservatee can say no to anything and has their civil rights to end the conservatorship unless the court orders otherwise. So either she wants this, the court is extremley corrupt, or she is completely gone mentally wise.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, nwonder said:

She basically responded back to a fan on insta asking her if she was homophobic or something, I can’t really remember. And her defence was that she doesn’t hate the gays because she has gay friends. 

I don’t know which page the screenshot was posted on but it’s not too far back otherwise you can probably see it on Sam Lutfi twitter page if you can stomach visiting it.

:whatitellu:

Using Britney’s gay friends doesn’t count Lou :bedtime:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, FrenchFingerTips said:

Imagine living an entire lifetime with people constantly misspelling your name. Lou must be good at curses:jj:

If she was any better, Sam would have woken one day to find his passport now saying: Osama Princess Consuela Bananahammock :surprisedney:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm 20 pages behind, so sorry for quoting this (I'm really not sorry)

But I just wanted to say that even if I don't like Sam, you're saying her team used it to put any blame on him and that that's something negative. Well, I see it completely the opposite: if Sam wasn't in the pitcture we would've had the random video and then NO ONE would've been able to fight against that, because it was finally Britney saying she's ok (I mean, that's kinda the situation right now as Lillith said, but that's just with the media and casual fans) but thanks to Sam sneaking in this movement, we, the most obsessive fans, were able to confirm that her team is posting for her, and that there's something really fishy going on after all. On top of that, it basically confirms the emails are true, giving further evidence that Lou isn't a good presence in Britney's life.

I hate to admit it, but if it wasn't for Sam Lutfi and he sending his emails to those fans, this "movement" would've ended the day that Britney video was posted. Thanks to those emails and the super suspicious way her team denied it out of nowhere, is that we keep digging up and won't let them forget that we know that something's off. 

And I see the same this whole thing in general, with the Britney Gram Girls and that voicemail. The voicemail still has certain inaccuracies that makes me not to believe in it 100%, but it forced her team to do all these bizarre things that have been happening in the last week, that felt like an eternity, that otherwise we would've never had. If it wasn't for that we would just still be wondering where tf Britney is and when she's gonna come back. We would still be praying for Jamie's health and his ruptured colon. They were clearly scared of the truth coming out.

(I still believe the main evil influence is Lou and Jamie is just brainwashed and really believes that's the best for Britney, but that's just me) 

I’m sure Lou and Jamie are **** buddies :brityes:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

I think there was this particular man she picked up on, a black trans guy, who really was a lesbian stuck in a man’s body, in a wheelchair, wearing a turban, that she was really fond of... :tiffanynod:

37 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

generally think scooter braun would be good for her.

Nah Justin was overworked to the point of a nervous breakdown and Ari is depressed af. Saw her set at Coachella this last weekend and it was just sad. She really didn't want to be there

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Z-dawg said:

I think there was this particular man she picked up on, a black trans guy, who really was a lesbian stuck in a man’s body, in a wheelchair, wearing a turban, that she was really fond of... :tiffanynod:

It’s always the most conservative people that are into freaky stuff. I’m sure Lou is into the wildest **** in the bed that would make even Satan faint.:quirkney:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

She probably saw them as potential conversions :badgirl:

Also in case it hasn’t been posted already (but sorry if has)

Wendy talks about the insta video. 

She agrees that it was scripted but that she was only forced to do it so her fans wouldn’t worry.

I don’t think I’ve seen her PR company work this hard. ever.

• Like 4

've read and thought through many of the present-day attempts to prove that despite what Christians have taught for almost 2,000 years, God and His Word approve of homosexual activity. It's a lot to read and think through! Yet none of it satisfactorily justifies homosexual activity as fulfilling the purpose set out in Genesis 2:24. It can't happen and won't happen.

so this is from calvary chapel which lou taylor husband runs..

https://calvarychapel.com/posts/the-purpose-of-***-homosexuality-and-the-bible

37 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

they even organised a march in LA :yelping:

50 black people get their *** beaten by police today but the whole world gotta stop for a whitey in a mental facility :yelping:

don't even get me started on jawni's "one of the largest civil rights violations in history" thread:yelping::yelping::yelping:mental illness. :yelping:now i know why britney disappeared for 3 months, she literally has ptsd from her self-entitled fans. :yelping:and now they don't want to stream her music or videos solely because she's under a conservatorship as if it's suddenly brand new information. :yelping::yelping:clowns, literally clowns. :yelping: