#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

A court-appointed attorney also weighed in on the Spears case. Samuel Ingham said he interviewed Spears on Sunday at UCLA Medical Center and determined she didn’t understand the court proceedings, and “she lacks the capacity to retain counsel.”

She lacks the capacity to retain counsel ? but who are you Samuel to say that? an attorney-psychiatrist ? Is the fact that Britney was denied to hire a lawyer because she does not 'have the capacity" to do so  based on a lawyer who made half a million dollars by being Britney's attorney appointed by the court ?

like @BKSTYL3 suggested Samuel Ingham should be our next target, let's see all the dirt we can find on him

Meanwhile, Adam Streisand, the super fine attorney who won a billionaire case for Steve Ballmer and is Barbra's cousin, said this:

At the outset, Ms. Spears thought of challenging the arrangement, according to Adam Streisand, one of two lawyers whom she spoke to at the time. Mr. Streisand said Ms. Spears told him she was not comfortable with her father as conservator of her finances.

“It was clear to me that she seemed a bit agitated,” Mr. Streisand said. “But my sense was that she did have the capacity to pick a lawyer and that she could make a rational decision.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

He has never done a Britney song outside of POM:orangu: And now he suddenly chooses to do this?

He is making an statement in the only way he can. I mean, this dancer guys have seen so much about how the Britney wheel spins. 

Spoiler

How the hell I'm not been quoted in your recap! I was  pionner rooting for pokehot, he made me ooh! :tiffanynod:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ifuseekleon said:

So she's "out" 

So my question is, the first sighting at the hotel.. why did she look so spaced out? So puffy? So out of it? Sam's **** can't be that good.. y'all think it was the meds? Some sort of "treatment"?

Bipolar meds make people puffy and out of it.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I was thinking about how Lou said she was submissive wife

And how Brit's fiancee was in charge of her life at some point - and only men are her conservators

Gross

That’s religion for you; the Bible is incredibly misogynistic:

1 Corinthians 14:34-35:

“The women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.”

(This is why it’s still forbidden for a woman to be a priest/Pope). 

Ephesians 5:22-24:

“Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.”

1 Peter 3:1-7:

“Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct. Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands. Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.”

1 Timothy 2:11-12:

“Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.”

Genesis 3:16:

“To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”

Ephesians 5:22-23:

“Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word...”

1 Corinthians 11:3:

“But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.”

Colossians 3:18:

“Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.”

Titus 2:5:

“To be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.”

Genesis 2:18:

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”

Titus 2:3-5:

“Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.”

1 Timothy 2:11-15:

“Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.”

Romans 7:2:

For a married woman is bound by law to her husband while he lives, but if her husband dies she is released from the law of marriage.

1 Corinthians 11:19:

“Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.”

(Some of the most misogynistic passages provided above are likely missing while some are repeats; I lost track of all the “godly teachings” endorsing abuse, sexism and slavery after a very short duration of time). Religion is a great facilitator for evil. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Criticisms

Various criticisms of the organization and of the pastorate role in the organization exist. For example, journalist David Templeton described intense peer pressure during his time as an active participant in Calvary Chapel ministry.[59] Chuck Smith has been criticized for drawing connections between disasters (e.g., earthquakes, the September 11 attacks) and divine wrath against homosexuality and ********.[48][60]

Calvary Chapel leaders, including Smith, were the subject of a lawsuit alleging that they knew or should have known that a minister named Anthony Iglesias was prone to ****** abuse when they moved him from ministry positions in Diamond Bar, California, to Thailand, to Post Falls, Idaho.[61][62] Iglesias was convicted of lewd conduct with two 14-year-old boys in California in 2004, and the lawsuit stemmed from events in Idaho, but all alleged abuse occurred in or before 2003.[61]

The lawsuit was dismissed with prejudice as of September 18, 2012.[63]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvary_Chapel

THERES SO MUCH TEA OF ABUSE AND AGAISNT HOMOSEUXALITY GUYS ON LOU TAYLORS CHURCH

is there proof this ***** is involved in all of this though? I might have missed it somewhere in this thread

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Criticisms

Various criticisms of the organization and of the pastorate role in the organization exist. For example, journalist David Templeton described intense peer pressure during his time as an active participant in Calvary Chapel ministry.[59] Chuck Smith has been criticized for drawing connections between disasters (e.g., earthquakes, the September 11 attacks) and divine wrath against homosexuality and ********.[48][60]

Calvary Chapel leaders, including Smith, were the subject of a lawsuit alleging that they knew or should have known that a minister named Anthony Iglesias was prone to ****** abuse when they moved him from ministry positions in Diamond Bar, California, to Thailand, to Post Falls, Idaho.[61][62] Iglesias was convicted of lewd conduct with two 14-year-old boys in California in 2004, and the lawsuit stemmed from events in Idaho, but all alleged abuse occurred in or before 2003.[61]

The lawsuit was dismissed with prejudice as of September 18, 2012.[63]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvary_Chapel

THERES SO MUCH TEA OF ABUSE AND AGAISNT HOMOSEUXALITY GUYS ON LOU TAYLORS CHURCH

So the logical next step is to leech onto one of the biggest stars in the world, with one of the largest LGBTQ following. Totes makes sense. Lou Lou is a ******* melt :ririshade2:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

That’s religion for you; the Bible is incredibly misogynistic:

1 Corinthians 14:34-35:

“The women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.”

(This is why it’s still forbidden for a woman to be a priest/Pope). 

Ephesians 5:22-24:

“Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.”

1 Peter 3:1-7:

“Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct. Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands. Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.”

1 Timothy 2:11-12:

“Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.”

Genesis 3:16:

“To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”

Ephesians 5:22-23:

“Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word...”

1 Corinthians 11:3:

“But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.”

Colossians 3:18:

“Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.”

Titus 2:5:

“To be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.”

Genesis 2:18:

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”

Titus 2:3-5:

“Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.”

1 Timothy 2:11-15:

“Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.”

Romans 7:2:

For a married woman is bound by law to her husband while he lives, but if her husband dies she is released from the law of marriage.

1 Corinthians 11:19:

“Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.”

(Some of the most misogynistic passages provided above are likely missing while some are repeats; I lost track of all the godly teachings endorsing abuse, sexism and slavery after a very short duration of time). 

I learned more in this thread than in years of school :wontcry: love u exhale

• Like 7
Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

We cannot freak out if we have a slow day. We have to be patient. New information is going to take time to get. We have to be vigilant and willing to be watchful over time.

DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN WAITING 11 YEARS TO BE HEARD. There is a reason why people like Jansen are following this, too.

BE PATIENT AND RESILIENT.

• Like 6

So yeah they decided that Britney couldn't hire her own lawyerd based on the declarartion of J Edward Spar MD (i guess the psychiatrist) AND ON THE REPORT OF SAMUEL INGHAM .

It's on court docs 

Like ***** isn't that a big conflict of interest , we do not care about Samuel Ingham and his half of million dollars made with the c-ship report about her capacity to hire or not a lawyer . 

Why only one psy ?

• Like 6

We believe in the creation and God as the Creator. We believe that God created man and that He created them male and female. As such, He created them different so as to complement and complete each other. We believe that God instituted marriage as a monogamous relationship between one male and one female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society and as such, we believe that marriage is exclusively the legal union of one man and one woman. For this reason, homosexuality and all other "****** preferences" or "orientations" are unnatural, sinful, and unacceptable to God. Accordingly, this ministry will not perform any marriage ceremonies between two individuals of the same ***. It will not condone or recognize such same-*** marriages, civil unions, or domestic partnerships, even though state law provides for recognition of such unions.

https://www.ccdowney.com/beliefs

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Leaving this out there for the newbies:kiss:

Could you do this the next time without all the annoying, unnecessary stuff? Legitimately am using this as my main source for the latest Britney news. I don’t care about Jordan’s insta or people sharing their zodiac signs.

might be less work for you too! But thanks again! You make it accessible to catch up :clap:

11 minutes ago, overprotectedd said:

is there proof this ***** is involved in all of this though? I might have missed it somewhere in this thread

we cannot link her directly to that (as her husband is the priest of a specific branch of calvary), but sure we can indirectly link them

here's what else we have on her (the church bits are at the end): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A0-SzJdVjSzf6sV2aEsIg-xVhyN9g5NS

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/12k0TTfWZY1y4cQIxFrQuUs3UL3lku3cY [this one is the folder with another compilation you can check out too]

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Meanwhile, Adam Streisand, the super fine attorney who won a billionaire case for Steve Ballmer and is Barbra's cousin, said this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

“She has expressed to me very strongly that her father not be the conservator,” Streisand said. “There has been an estrangement for quite some time. With him as conservator, that is causing her more agitation and more distress.”

• Like 7