#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

We are allowed to talk about other stuff.. this forum was created for us to express ourselves.. this forum wont be used to express freebritney we will probs have another with all the facts as this is all over the place 

Of course, you’re allowed to talk about whatever you want.

I’m just saying these “theories” are highly counterproductive; this is hardly the only outlet wherein I’ve seen B fans aggressively pushing the cloning theory (in fact, they’ve been doing it incessantly for years, just look at her YouTube comments going back to the FF era).

Thus, this fanbase collectively appears like a bunch of uneducated and gullible individuals with way too much time on their hands, and that’s not great when attempting to establish validity in your claims. 

• Like 3

Just Fyi - When the conservatorship first began it was reported that Ingham was BOTH Brit's attorney AND Jamie's personal attorney - I don't remember anymore details, and I know there were a couple of articles on line documenting this at one time.   Gotta go to work now.  

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

My best friend loves britney too and hes like "yeaaah maybe she just couldnt express it in the video and wrote it in the caption" "im so ready for b10" :britstare: hes deffo more positive then me 

this is kinda sad. she's just out of a facility, talking about stress and they're like "can't wait for she to get back to work"

• Like 4